About Joe Capasso Photography

Serving all Florida including Miami, Philadelphia, New Jersey & Worldwide

Based in Fort Myers, Florida, Joe Capasso Photography is a wedding photography company that is sure to give you photographs that you will cherish forever. The owner, Joe Capasso, began working as a professional photographer in 1998, and his experience shows in the wedding albums he’s provided to couples. He knows that attention to detail is extremely important and won’t let a magical moment miss the chance of being captured by his camera.

Joe is always focused on the small details and ensuring that his clients receive the best product possible. He offers the following service to couples:

• Additional hours

One Event/Day (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

Joe was amazing to work with his attention to detail is truly a talent. You can tell Joe takes great pride in his work! We can not wait to see our photos, we know they will be simply amazing and beautiful. Joe always responded and kept my mind at ease throughout the process, and was just a pleasure to work with! I definatly recommend using Joe for all your photography needs!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Extremely detailed, responsive, friendly, great personality, and most important -- the pictures he took are out of this world!! Thank you Joe for creating artwork that will hang on our walls forever. Go with Joe, you will thank yourself, he's worth every penny and more!

Profile Picture Christy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files

Joe Capasso Photography Pricing

220x220 sq 1321411718396 55
220x220 sq 1371699968183 mg2212

1 VIDEO

9 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the privilege of working with Joe Capasso in the last year and the best word to describe his work is meticulous. We have collaborated in many different projects from boudoir, weddings and high fashion shoots. With each project ,his attention to detail with lighting and postures as an example has enhanced the beauty of all his clients in an effortlessly and confident way. I highly recommend him for anyone in need of a phenomenal photographer

After meeting Joe at numerous NAWP events, I finally had the opportunity to work with him at my venue. He did a December wedding at Edgewater and took the most breathtaking photos of my Bride and Groom, as well as some amazing shots of the hotel. Joe and his assistant were very professional, worked quickly and efficiently. I know my Bride was thrilled with the way the photos came out, and Joes work ethic. Would recommend him and his team anytime!

There is NOTHING else to explain Joe and his team but..... AMAZING! His photography speaks for itself but we all know it is more than that. We are happy to have him as a part of our team in creating dream come true wedding for clients each and every time!

4888 Davis Blvd., Suite 201, Fort Myers, FL 33901   See On Map
239-273-4977 (phone)
Joe Capasso Photography is a wedding photographer from Naples, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, Philadelphia, and New Jersey . Joe Capasso Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Florida wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in unique wedding photography .