Fort Bidwell, CA T1W 2V3 Map · Phone number

About Jody Goodwin Photography

I am very passionate about my work and I feel truly honoured to be a part of people's highlight moments along their life's journey.

My style of wedding and portraiture photography can described as artistic, creative, and documentary in nature. I love to capture the full story line of a wedding day, from start to finish with every beautiful detail in between. I have a romantic approach to wedding photography that performs best in natural environments. I am based in the Canadian Rockies, but am more than happy to travel for weddings.

I would love to chat with you about your photography needs, and learn all about your special wedding, and you as a couple. My door is wide open!

Follow Jody Goodwin Photography on

weddingwire 2

1 Reviews for Jody Goodwin Photography

• Jazzy

Jazzy · event on: 11/03/2015

We visited banff Alberta and wanted our engagement photos taken there. I found Jody thru google and out of 10 or so photographers that were available on our date, we picked her based on her works.
    Wow. she didn't disappoint! we haven't gotten the all of our photos yet but the few that she sent us is stunning!! My friends and family loved it! She captured the Rockies, the lake and us just perfectly!
    She is very easy going, it's like having a friend photograph you. Me and my FH were super at ease with her.
    She knew a lot of places to take beautiful photos! She's a risk taker too (and very flexible if I may say!)

I would definitely recommend having her as your photographer! :)

Jody Goodwin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files