Charlotte, NC 28270 Map · Phone number

About Jodie Sings

Jodie Goff is a classically trained mezzo soprano soloist with a beautiful and touching voice. Ideal for enhancing the ambiance and significance of the perfect wedding, celebration, or special event - an effortless performer with a professional and personal touch for each and every client.

JodieSingsLogo
jodiegoff25
jodiegoff86
jodiegoff82
JodieSingsLogo

2 Reviews for Jodie Sings

Lindsay · Married on 09/13/2009

Jodie sang The Lord’s Prayer at my wedding and amazed my guests with her absolutely beautiful voice. Her singing was the one part of my ceremony that brought me closest to breaking down into tears. Even though the event took place outdoors, her voice carried strong and clear all the way to the back row. Aside from her incredible voice, Jodie is also a true pleasure to work with. She took the initiative to communicate with my string quartet herself and worked with them to find an arrangement of the song I wanted that would suit her vocal range. Jodie was one wedding vendor that I knew I could count on to both fulfill her obligations in an exemplary fashion and also to maintain a high level of professionalism.

Sent on 03/10/2010

Beth · Married on 11/06/1999

“I can certainly highly recommend Jodie and her beautiful singing voice for anyone considering hiring her for an event! Ten years ago this November, she performed my favorite hymn, “Amazing Grace” A Cappella during my husband’s and my wedding. Her angelic voice echoed throughout the church sanctuary that evening. I remember waiting out in the church vestibule for my time to come in as the bride and hearing Jodie’s voice brought a huge smile to my face and took my breath away! She sang it perfectly – just as I would have imagined! Amazing Grace indeed – how sweet the sound!”
    Beth and Marshall, November 1999, “Amazing Grace”

Sent on 02/11/2010

Jodie Sings FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Soloist / Vocalist

• Key Elegance
    Key Elegance Wedding Musicians

Jodie is an incredibly talented singer with an absolutely gorgeous voice. She excels in the classical style of music that features just her voice reverberating from the walls of a huge cathedral. Some singers shy away from this type of singing because it exposes vocal weaknesses, but Jodie's crystal clear voice is hauntingly beautiful. Jodie also sings contemporary styles of music with our without accompaniment. She has a huge repertoire of traditional and contemporary wedding songs. And just as important, Jodie is extremely professional. With her outgoing and friendly demeanor, she makes 100% certain that she exceeds clients' expectations in every way. I look forward to every opportunity to work with Jodie.

• Carolina Strings
    Carolina Strings Wedding Musicians

Jodie Goff is a wonderful singer. Our string quartet, Carolina Strings, has had the pleasure of accompanying Jodie for special music within the wedding ceremony. Jodie is a true professional and will add elegance and beautiful music to your wedding day.

• Charlotte Wedding Photographers
    Charlotte Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

Jodie's voice is amazing, a voice you would be proud to have at your wedding or event. I have had the pleasure of meeting and hearing Jodie’s voice, its simply amazing.

• Charlotte, 28270 See on map