1705 Route 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About JOCELYNNS BRIDAL

Welcome to the Jocelynn's Bridal experience. We are a full service Bridal Salon, well known in the Albany, NY area as the definitive choice for the modern bride's needs.

We carry a wide variety of styles in Bridals, Bridesmaids, Mother's Gowns, Flowergirls, Prom Gowns, Sweet 15 & 16, and Special Occasion Dresses. Jocelynn's Bridal is sure to have the dress for you. We also offer a complete line of accessories such as headpieces, shoes, jewelry, and purses. Call for an appointment and see what we have to offer.

71 Reviews for JOCELYNNS BRIDAL

Lisa Alexander · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Great experience!

I found a dress for my daughter‘s wedding at Jocelynn’s and I absolutely love the shop! The owner was very accommodating and patient with me when making my appointments for fittings. His sister, who pinned my dress for alterations, did an outstanding job! There was so much work to be done on the dress, I couldn’t believe how great it came out! I am very happy with the dress. My experience at Jocelynn’s was stress free, my dress is perfect and I have no worries as we approach the big day! The owner and the alterations staff certainly made this experience a pleasurable one!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2019

I went to Jocelynn's last weekend and I could not have asked for a better experience! I showed up early because our previous appointment was cancelled last-minute. I was hoping to look around and then come back for our appointment, but the staff took me right away and I ended up with nearly a two-hour appointment.
    When you arrive, you look through every dress they have in their store on an iPad and mark your favorites. Evon then pulled one that I had emailed about over a month ago, the ones that I loved, and some others she thought I really would enjoy. All of her picks were great and she was very kind and helpful to both me and my entourage.
    I came back a day later about an hour before closing and asked to try the dress on one more time, and there was no issue! Came in, tried the dress on, rang the bell, and now I have my dream dress!

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/04/2019

A wonderful experience!

I said "yes to the dress" at Jocelynn's! They have an amazing selection of gowns to try, and the young woman who assisted me was so attentive and helpful (everyone working there is absolutely lovely, for the record). She pinned up every dress I tried so I could REALLY see it, and that made all the difference in making my decision. Once I made my choice it was smooth sailing through ordering, try-ons and alterations. Jocelynn made sure my gown was a perfect fit before I took it home. It was basically as stress-free as it could have been!

Sent on 05/14/2019