Boston, MA 02119 Map · Phone number

About Jocelyn Mariah Makeup

Jocelyn is a certified, professional makeup artist specializing in Bridal and special event makeup. Traveling all throughout New England, Jocelyn only uses high quality, photo friendly products to ensure your makeup is flawless on camera.

A pre-wedding trial is held to get to know the Bride personally, and to gather a full understanding of her style preferences and wedding theme to guarantee everything flows seamlessly.

From naturally elegant, to bold and glamorous, Jocelyn's artistry is well rounded and always tailored to you. Jocelyn strives to make your day as easy as possible, while making you look your absolute best on your special day.

Please visit www.jocelynmariahmakeup.com for extended portfolio and more information.

Follow Jocelyn Mariah Makeup on

55 Reviews for Jocelyn Mariah Makeup

1 User photo

Jocelyn Mariah Makeup 1

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

I Have Never Felt So Beautiful!

Where do I even start... Jocelyn is absolutely INCREDIBLE! From beginning to end, Jocelyn made me feel so at ease and most importantly, SO beautiful. She is kind, patient, and incredibly talented. She worked with me to make my bridal makeup vision come to life and the end result definitely exceeded my expectations. Jocelyn did my bridal makeup as well as my 5 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law all by herself in just a matter of hours! She fit right in with our group and got along so well with everyone. All my bridesmaids were so ecstatic with how their makeup turned out and I had never felt so beautiful in my life! The makeup photographed so well and stayed on the ENTIRE day and night. I could not recommend Jocelyn Mariah Makeup Artistry highly enough - by far the best in the area!!

Hayley Chamberlain · Married on 09/22/2018

So amazing !

Jocelyn has done my makeup before and when I got engaged she was one of the first vendors I called because I knew I had to have her do me and my bridesmaids makeup for my big day ! She did multiple trials for me and was so flexible with all of my requests and gave me great suggestions when I was unsure of what I wanted. All of my girls looked stunning on the big day. She was right on time, easy going, and made the whole process so stress free! I could not recommend her more!

• Stephanie

Stephanie Esteves · Married on 09/09/2018

Best Decision I Ever Made

I hope that I am able to do Jocelyn and her business justice with this review. Where do I even start… To sum it up as best as I can, Jocelyn is without a doubt, one of the kindest, most positive, and incredibly talented makeup artists that I have ever had the pleasure to meet and work with. The moment you sit in her chair, she immediately makes you feel comfortable by being her open and friendly self. The first time I went to her to have my makeup done, it was for a boudoir session. I was nervous, I didn’t feel confident or sexy. I came to Jocelyn because my photographer said it would be a good idea and only had positive things to say about her. I took her advice and never looked back. I told her what I envisioned my look to be – dark and seductive. She not only nailed down the look I was going for, but it felt like I was out chatting with a friend the whole time she worked on my face. Now when I look at those boudoir photos, the work Jocelyn did really shines through. I felt like Beyonce! I have never felt so confident with myself! There are not many people that have the talent to make your vision a reality like she does, which is why I now go to Jocelyn for all my makeup needs. I have taken a Makeup Class with her (super fun and I learned a lot!). I used her for my engagement shoot. And most importantly, I hired her for my wedding day. Because your wedding is usually a once in a lifetime experience, you want to make sure you have full confidence in the team you hire to help you. She took care of me, my bridesmaids, my Mom, and my Grandmother. She was a saint the entire chaotic morning and was very calm and very very patient, which believe me, is something you need to help keep you grounded on your wedding day. My bridesmaids and family looked stunning and when I finally looked in the mirror, I felt stunning too. I just got my wedding photos back and my makeup was perfect in every shot. I recommend her to anyone I know that needs to have professionally done makeup because I trust her 150%. Not only that but she is so easy to talk to and work with! She was quick to respond to any of my calls or messages. Every step of working with her was smooth and fun. I feel very lucky that I met her when I did because I was able to build a friendship with her that continues today. Please do yourself a favor and give her a try. I promise you won’t regret it!

Jocelyn Mariah Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 21

• Kelly Golia Events
    Kelly Golia Events Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough good things about Jocelyn! I worked with Jocelyn for the first time when I was a bride myself, and have since partnered with her on styled shoots that I've planned and designed. You will not meet anyone kinder or more talented than Jocelyn. She is simply the best at what she does - she not only knows makeup, she understands different skin types and tones, different styles and trends, and how to apply just the right amount of coverage to show up perfectly in photos. Her professionalism is unmatched, and I am confident that whether you are her client or another vendor working with her, you will be thrilled with your experience from start to finish.

• Boston, MA 02119 See on map