Boston, MA 02119 Map · Phone number

About Jocelyn Mariah Makeup

Jocelyn is a certified, professional makeup artist specializing in Bridal and special event makeup. Traveling all throughout New England, Jocelyn only uses high quality, photo friendly products to ensure your makeup is flawless on camera.

A pre-wedding trial is held to get to know the Bride personally, and to gather a full understanding of her style preferences and wedding theme to guarantee everything flows seamlessly.

From naturally elegant, to bold and glamorous, Jocelyn's artistry is well rounded and always tailored to you. Jocelyn strives to make your day as easy as possible, while making you look your absolute best on your special day.

Please visit www.jocelynmariahmakeup.com for extended portfolio and more information.

Follow Jocelyn Mariah Makeup on

Jocelyn Mariah Makeup 4
Jocelyn Mariah Makeup 5

Monica · Married on 11/20/2018

Tuesday, Rainy Day Wedding

My, now husband, and I decided to get married during the week of Thanksgiving. Coming from California we were not familiar with vendors. Jocelyn came highly recommended by our florist. I reached out to her and was pleased when she responded right away. She drove from Boston to Cape Cod, on a Tuesday, in traffic and horrible weather, to do my hair and make up. Jocelyn was very personable and made me feel comfortable right away. She was confident with what she could do to help me look my best. She works fast and is very efficient. I was beyond happy with the results. She helped make me feel very special and beautiful for our small intimate wedding. Jocelyn was incredibly friendly, professional, and well prepared. She even left me a little pouch with make up samples for touch ups. I would definitely recommend her for a wedding party of any size.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Jocelyn Mariah Makeup 6
    Jocelyn Mariah Makeup 7

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

I Have Never Felt So Beautiful!

Where do I even start... Jocelyn is absolutely INCREDIBLE! From beginning to end, Jocelyn made me feel so at ease and most importantly, SO beautiful. She is kind, patient, and incredibly talented. She worked with me to make my bridal makeup vision come to life and the end result definitely exceeded my expectations. Jocelyn did my bridal makeup as well as my 5 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law all by herself in just a matter of hours! She fit right in with our group and got along so well with everyone. All my bridesmaids were so ecstatic with how their makeup turned out and I had never felt so beautiful in my life! The makeup photographed so well and stayed on the ENTIRE day and night. I could not recommend Jocelyn Mariah Makeup Artistry highly enough - by far the best in the area!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Hayley Chamberlain · Married on 09/22/2018

So amazing !

Jocelyn has done my makeup before and when I got engaged she was one of the first vendors I called because I knew I had to have her do me and my bridesmaids makeup for my big day ! She did multiple trials for me and was so flexible with all of my requests and gave me great suggestions when I was unsure of what I wanted. All of my girls looked stunning on the big day. She was right on time, easy going, and made the whole process so stress free! I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jocelyn Mariah Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 21

• Kelly Golia Events
    Kelly Golia Events Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough good things about Jocelyn! I worked with Jocelyn for the first time when I was a bride myself, and have since partnered with her on styled shoots that I've planned and designed. You will not meet anyone kinder or more talented than Jocelyn. She is simply the best at what she does - she not only knows makeup, she understands different skin types and tones, different styles and trends, and how to apply just the right amount of coverage to show up perfectly in photos. Her professionalism is unmatched, and I am confident that whether you are her client or another vendor working with her, you will be thrilled with your experience from start to finish.