Chatham, VA 24531 Map · Phone number

About Jocelyn Coles New York

Jocelyn Coles New York™ is a couture bridal boutique and atelier reminiscent of the old world dressmakers of France. Jocelyn Coles (the fashion designer) is an honor alumna of the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York (FIT) in New York City.

By using Haute Couture techniques, Jocelyn Coles creates one-of-a-kind, custom wedding gowns allowing brides a rare and exciting opportunity to be a part of the design process. Jocelyn Coles™ brides receive personal service from Jocelyn (the fashion designer herself) and her talented team of artisans. We drape, cut and construct all bridal gowns individually by hand ensuring an exceptional custom fit that is second to none.

Jocelyn Coles™ bridal gowns are expertly tailored using luxurious silk and French lace from the finest mills. Our wedding gowns are proudly designed and handmade with love in the USA!

Schedule your designer bridal appointment today! info[at]jocelyncoles[dot]com

*FUN FACT!

Notable FIT Alumni: Calvin Klein, Nina Garcia, Michael Kors, Amsale, Reem Acra, Randy Fenoli, George Simonton, Nanette Lepore, Leslie Blogett of Bare Escentuals, Chloe Dao and Daniel Vosovic (both of Project Runway) and yours truly Jocelyn Coles, just to name a few!

*Jocelyn Coles New York™ bride beautifully captured by: Daniel Min Photography

Legal: PLAGIARISM IS PROHIBITED

Follow Jocelyn Coles New York on

2 Reviews for Jocelyn Coles New York

I contacted Jocelyn in hopes she could significantly alter my 15-year old daughter's bridesmaid dress, which as ordered, was at least two sizes too large. The othet catch: my daughter attends Chatham Hall, an all-girls' boarding school 150 miles from our home, but accessible for Jocelyn. I left her voice-mail for her as I struggled with the thought of having the alterations done in my absence. Jocelyn was pleasant, knowledgeable and flexible; not only was she able and willing to help, but my daughter didn't have to leave school...for ANY of the FOUR appointments required for the alterations! In the end, her work was exceptional! My daughter enjoyed her, the bride was happy and and a mother, I am over the moon with gratitude! I would not only recommend Jocelyn, i will work worn jet again...in a heart beat!

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2014

I worked with Jocelyn Coles to design my wedding veil. I saw a veil Johanna Johnson crystal veil in the Knot magazine that I thought was amazing but way out of my price range at $4,000. So, Jocelyn and I worked together for months to create exactly what I was looking for. Jocelyn went above and beyond designing, sourcing crystals and design companies all while staying well within my agreed upon budget. She came up with an original design, worked with companies in New York and India and appliqued the final design onto the Cathedral length tulle veil. The finished product was STUNNING. One of the groomsmen said to me that night "Lauren your headpiece game has been on point tonight". Coming from a guy I believe this says a lot!

Jocelyn's attention to detail and perfectionism were outstanding. She always made sure to keep me involved in the process making sure I was happy at every step in the process. I now know way more about wedding veils than I'll ever need, but her education allowed me to make informed decisions. There were absolutely no surprises when I received the veil. If I hadn't already purchased my dress I would have worked with her to design mine. We started the process about 4 months out from the wedding and needed all of that time to create the headpiece so I recommend getting with her as soon as possible depending on what you are looking to design. I couldn't be happier or recommend her more highly!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Jocelyn Coles New York 's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for your lovely review! It was my pleasure to design the most AMAZING wedding veil for you. I know that planning a wedding can be stressful, but you were an absolute joy to work with. I am truly grateful and appreciate your patience and trust in me to create such a SHOW-STOPPING headpiece for your wedding day. I can't wait to share your beautiful wedding pictures with everyone!

Jocelyn Coles New York FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months