8358 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Joanna Vargas Skin Care at Sunset Tower Hotel

Joanna Vargas Skin Care at Sunset Tower Hotel, in West Hollywood, California, is a 100-percent natural spa that uses plant-based ingredients on your skin. The top-ranked spa and celebrity esthetician Joanna Vargas will help make your skin radiate for your wedding day.

Joanna Vargas Skin Care at Sunset Tower Hotel is famous for their outstanding facials, massages, body treatments and skin care products. You and your bridal party, of up to 12 people, will experience one of the best spa treatments possible for your big day. They can also help give your skin a sun-kissed glow with airbrush tanning. The state-of-the-art spa is a relaxed and elegant atmosphere with professional staff to ensure you look and, more importantly, feel your best for your wedding.

Follow Joanna Vargas Skin Care at Sunset Tower Hotel on

Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for Joanna Vargas Skin Care at Sunset Tower Hotel

Brendan Brown · Married on 01/24/2020

Unparalleled

I have gone to Jonna Vargas for a couple of years now. Never have I experienced such impeccable service at every step of the way. The experience once you walk in doesn’t compare, the staff are incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, they know their stuff. All of the aestheticians are amazing, especially Marina. Their coordinators and Kayla are amazing as well, helpful to no end and extremely responsive. The treatments themselves are incomparable as are her products, of which I own them all and constantly give as gifts. I can not recommend Joanna Vargas skincare at any higher scale, and I can’t wait for her future products and books to come out! Do yourself and more importantly your skin the favor and turn to Joanna.

Sent on 01/27/2020

Alexandra · Married on 03/31/2019

First time facial and definitely not the last!

I had a great experience from start to finish at Joanna Vargas. It was my first facial ever and I decided to book the purifying facial at their NYC location. Brittany, one of the front desk receptionists, welcomed me as soon as I walked in - she took my coat and bag, offered me a beverage and gave me some forms to fill out. The spa is clean, spacious and comfortable. Gina was my esthetician and took me in at exactly my appointment time. She was friendly, professional, answered all of my questions, told me the products she was using on my skin and did a beautiful job. I left feeling glowy and radiant, even after having extractions and some serious steam. The prices are a bit steep, but it's midtown Manhattan and I found it to be worth every penny. Looking forward to my next facial with the lovely Gina!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Joanna Vargas Skin Care at Sunset Tower Hotel Pricing

Joanna Vargas Skin Care at Sunset Tower Hotel Price Rates

Joanna Vargas Skin Care at Sunset Tower Hotel FAQ

• What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 250
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy?
    $ 190
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 100
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Facials
    Massages
    Spa
    Tanning
    Skincare
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning

• 8358 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood, 90069 See on map
    424-581-0629 (Phone number)
    Location of (Joanna Vargas Skin Care at Sunset Tower Hotel)