2802 W. Orangewood Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85051 Map · Phone number

About Joanie Marie's Forever Flowers, LLC

Joanie Marie's Forever Flowers offers an unique alternative to fresh or silk flowers.  With over 25 years of experience making handmade flowers, your bridal bouquet will be a beautiful keepsake.  We began sharing our flowers with the world in 2009 because we wanted to offer tangible keepsakes that will maintain their beauty and ellegance over many years!

"Every flower looks so real!"  My flowers never wilt or die!  All flowers are custom created special for you, from roses to orchids.  Most colors can be matched and accent ribbon can be added to achieve a perfect match. Crystals, beading, ribbon, and tulle are added to accent and strengthen the piece.  I now offer real leaves that I can add to your flowers; they have been preserved, so they too will last for years!

Our flowers are handmade, petal by petal, without cutters, forms, or patterns, so no two flowers are alike.  I use a mixture of lightweight clays and oil can be added to make the flowers smell real.  No additional preservation processing necessary.

Perfect for DESTINATION weddings!  No worries about bringing these flowers home ~ they travel very well!

Your flowers will be as beautiful on every anniversary as they are on your wedding day.  Please see our segment on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbjbfzoffIk  and visit our website  www.joaniemariesforeverflowers.com for more information.

We offer a FREE FLORAL CONSULTATION - Please give us a call to set up an appointment. 602-819-8401 or 602-569-1229.

Bridal Bouquets

• TWW Events
JMPhonePhotos056
purplecaketoporcenterpiece
Joanie Marie's Forever Flowers, LLC
Bridal colors were Ocean Blue and White.  Using her colors, I created several combinations to make a...
Bridal colors were Ocean Blue and White. Using her colors, I created several combinations to make a...
An absolutely gorgeous bouquet of blush roses!
An absolutely gorgeous bouquet of blush roses!
April2010192
P6060226
P6060237
P6060223
Joanie Marie's Forever Flowers, LLC
Pink Stargazer Lily with roses.
Pink Stargazer Lily with roses.
P3210704
JMPhonePhotos019
Joanie Marie's Forever Flowers, LLC
White roses with red edges.  Leaves are real and will last because they have been preserved.
White roses with red edges. Leaves are real and will last because they have been preserved.
This bouquet is actually a re-creation of her original bouquet.  If you have good pictures of your...
This bouquet is actually a re-creation of her original bouquet. If you have good pictures of your...
Calle Lilies can be made in any color.
Calle Lilies can be made in any color.
Dried hydrangeas and my roses create a beautiful Forever bouquet!
Dried hydrangeas and my roses create a beautiful Forever bouquet!
My white roses have been added to the "already preserved" hydrangeas, to create an elegant bouquet...
P1090662
P1090672
P1090675
JMPhonePhotos056
purplecaketoporcenterpiece

5 Reviews for Joanie Marie's Forever Flowers, LLC

Caitlin · Married on 01/15/2017

Great turn out and well worth the money.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Bailey · Married on 03/15/2014

Joanie Marie's Forever Flowers are beautiful and look so real everyone will wonder how they are holding up in the Arizona Heat. Joanie is a pleasure to work with and very detail orientated. She would not settle for anything less than my ideal perfect bouquet for my wedding. I have and will gladly recommend her!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Joanie Marie's Forever Flowers, LLC's reply:

Thank you Bailey. You were such a pleasure to work with! Congratulations to you and Brett! You're such a lovely couple!

Starla · Married on 03/23/2012

I met Joanie at the Bridal Show and fell in love with her flowers right away. I had been shopping for real flowers and found that I would be spending just as much for the clay flowers as real, not including preservation of real flowers, but the clay I could keep forever. I decided to have my bridal bouquet, corsages, bridesmaids bouqets, and boutineers done by Joanie and they were BEAUTIFUL!!!! For such amazing flowers the price was great, she was super professional, and worked so hard to give me what I wanted. I will be doing all my floral business with her from now on. This was one less thing I had to stress about for my wedding. Thank you Joanie!!!

Sent on 03/25/2012

Joanie Marie's Forever Flowers, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 90.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 498
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Romantic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Floral Preservation
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Bouquets
    Boutonnieres
    Centerpieces
    Corsages
    Single Flowers

• Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

Joanie's absolutely gorgeous flowers last forever! Hand made with love especially for you, her bridal bouquets with the addition of pearls are my favorite! A wonderful keepsake to treasure and remember the wonderful day you were married! Highly recommend!! Most Sincerely~ Montana Bird of Paradise Weddings Officiant/Minister

• Marina's Beauty Spot Wedding Hair & Makeup

What Joanie makes are not your ordinary flowers but a gorgeous bouquet of memories! It is a pleasure to have met her and am looking forward to working many weddings with her. I completely fell in love with her work, the flowers looked so real and beautiful! The bride and her bridal party were absolutely thrilled with their flowers! I completely recommend her services and will be letting my brides know how amazing her work is!

• The Forever Frame Wedding Favors

The flowers Joanie Marie makes are absolutely exquisite. You have to see them and hold them to truly appreciate the detail. She is truly talented.

• 2802 W. Orangewood Avenue Phoenix, 85051 See on map
    Location of (Joanie Marie's Forever Flowers, LLC)