Jo Trimmer, LLC

Leesburg, VA 20176 Map · Phone number

3 Reviews for Jo Trimmer, LLC

I want to second a lot of what the first reviewer said. I'm a person who pretty much never wears make-up, so I can say that the look was bolder than expected. However, I received a lot of compliments saying how natural everything looked and I love the way the pictures came out.

Advice to future fellow low maintenance appearance-wise brides: Make sure you remove any unwanted hair before your trial and on the day, because Jo won't be shy to point out if you missed anything in your plucking routine! Ouch!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Sharon · Married on 08/03/2013

Jo was beyond wonderful on my wedding day and leading up to it. She was incredibly professional, sweet and made me feel comfortable. I received a gift card from a friend for my trail with Jo. After meeting with her, I knew she was prefect for the job. She did an excellent job with not only my makeup but my mom and sisters. I highly recommend her. It was a pleasure working for her!!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Anne · Married on 04/27/2013

3.5

Jo made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely beautiful. I wanted a slightly old fashioned look, because I am very pale. It was a little bolder than I am used to seeing on myself, but I look great in the photographs. If I hadn't done something bold, I would have looked washed out. My bridesmaids each got something unique that suited them and worked with the theme we had; they looked great. There is a bit of sticker shock if you aren't used to paying for makeup like this, but it is worth it to see flawless skin and amazing eyes in your pictures. And I got a ton of compliments.

Sent on 04/29/2013