Miami, FL 33299 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

About Jo Irigoyen Luxury Events

Jo Irigoyen Luxury Events provides planning services for weddings and events in the Miami area. If you are the type of person that feels like planning is a nightmare, then let Jo handle the work. Her love for planning is something that many fear. She will take you step by step through the planning process until the day of your event. Jo Irigoyen Luxury Events will be your planner, financial advisor, best friend and motivator.

Experience
Head planner Jo has been planning weddings for over four years. After receiving her certification from The Bridal Society, Jo went on to open Jo Irigoyen Luxury Events in order to help couples plan the most important day of thier lives.

Jo loves to help busy couples, so they are able to be stress-free. She works with every couple's budget and timetable to find the best solution for them. Her packages give couples the freedom to customize the amount of planning they may need. Her services include:

• Venue research/selection

Jo Irigoyen Luxury Events 5
Jo Irigoyen Luxury Events 6
Jo Irigoyen Luxury Events 7

Krystal · Married on 10/06/2018

I had the great pleasure of meeting Jo and was able to talk and plan my entire baby shower in one sitting. She covered every detail and even helped me do my thank you cards. She truly is professional and got so much done in such a short time. My family and friends loved it so much and are using her for their events. I tried to plan my baby shower on my own and with the stress of being 8 months pregnant and family putting there 2 cents in didn't work out. Jo came in and took over. I definitely recommend her for all your events! Thank you so much Jo! Our baby girl was honored in style! :)

Sent on 04/18/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

One word: Phenomenal

Jo and her team were absolutely PHENOMENAL. I wish I had the words to describe how incredibly amazing she was. From the moment we booked her we knew we made the right choice. No matter what time I would text her with a random question or help with a vendor, she would respond so fast and her advice and recommendations were invaluable. I literally felt like I was the only bride she was helping plan a wedding for! My husband and I to this day said that the best decision we ever made was hiring Jo and her team because our wedding was perfect and the absolute best day of our lives!! Any mishaps that happened (which I’m sure were many) she handled immediately and without bringing it to our attention so that we could enjoy our day. I even got bit by a bug and had an allergic reaction and her team went out of their way to get me a non drowsy benedryl (is this not 5 star service?!). If you want to have a good wedding, I recommend a planner. Now if you want to have a spectacular wedding, I definitely recommend Jo Irigoyen Events!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/07/2018

A wedding can be one of the most stressful and exciting times of a couple's life. Jo and her team took the stress out of our lives, which helped us focus on the exciting part of getting married. Jo was absolutely amazing from the very beginning, and I don't know what I would've done without the fantastic work that she did for our wedding. At all hours of the day, Jo was there to help us through all of our biggest needs and did so with ease. She always kept our best interest in mind and always kept our vision a top priority. One thing that separates Jo from the rest in the business is just how much she cares about her couples. During the beginning stages of our planning, Jo reached out to me (the bride) and told me that I can reach out to her at any moment and time throughout the process to talk with her about wedding and non-wedding related topics. This is the sign of true class and Jo embodies that in every moment in your journey before, during, and after your wedding day. Jo attended every meeting and planning session, even if we were not able to make it. Knowing that she had it all covered made it much easier to know that we could have the best wedding possible and focus on ourselves. I recommend anyone who is looking for someone who they can trust and rely on to make sure their wedding goes smoothly, to hire Jo and her team. In doing so, you will be hiring the best in the business and you will be able to focus on enjoying the most memorable day of your life. Thank you Jo and team!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Jo Irigoyen Luxury Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2