311 North Main Street, Milltown, NJ 08850 Map · Phone number

c7ae63f8c93234ae 1522398298 e8d330ec11077401 1522398297 3e55df3aff70b84f 152239

8 Reviews for JMC DJ Entertainment

• Becky

Becky Bond Roitzsch · Married on 10/12/2018

Our guests danced the night away!

Jason is a fantastic DJ! The form you complete for him is really helpful, and he schedules a call to go through it with you the week before the wedding. Jason really knows how to read a crowd - our guests started dancing during dinner so he kept playing great dance music throughout the whole night (everything from swing and jazz to pop and classic wedding group dance songs) and everyone had so much fun! Two weeks later and we're still getting compliments about how fun our wedding was, and I owe that to our awesome DJ! Thanks Jason!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Colleen · Married on 12/15/2017

DJ Jason was seriously awesome. I heard him when I was in a friend's wedding, so my (now) husband and I hired him when we decided to get married. Best choice! He was wonderful to work with and read our crowd right - great on the mic and great music selection. The dance floor was full all night!

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2014

We had Jason as our wedding DJ in early October and he was awesome! My (now) husband and I were looking for a low-key DJ that played great music and was easy to work with - this is EXACTLY what we got with Jason. He was professional and played awesome music (all our of selections and he put together the rest of the music based on our selections - it was perfect!) And also important he was professional when he spoke, not that cheesy 'all about me' personality that you so often see with DJ's. Jason did the music for both our ceremony & reception and both were perfect. We met with him in advance of the wedding and he was great to work with and offered a lot of advice. Two big thumbs up and I recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 11/13/2014

JMC DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance