Union, NJ 07083 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About JMA Visuals

Capturing the excitement of your wedding day is our number one priority. Entrust us to capture those moments of love, tears, and joy. We have a compliment of post production professionals to handle all your wedding images and video. We also have a compliment of beautiful wedding albums designed by our staff to share the story of your wedding day.

JMA Visuals is located in northern NJ. The founder of JMA Visuals has over a decade of experience in the wedding business. We take pride in our wedding portraiture, and cinematography video productions.

We would LOVE to hear from you, and make all your wedding day dreams come true. Feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment

• Videos 5

19 Reviews for JMA Visuals

Tae · Married on 08/14/2016

Friendly, professional staff.. Photos are awesome! Creative and fun!! Superb!!

What a great guy John is!!!! I didn't get a chance to meet John in person before the wedding but we tLk a lot over the phone. I looked at his work online and liked his style. When we met the day of the wedding he made me feel comfortable. John and his team were wonderful to work with!!! They really went above and beyond what they were hired to do. I can't wait to see the video!!!!

Allison · Married on 06/02/2013

My husband and I used jma visuals for our wedding. We were very pleased with there work the day or the wedding. I just received back my photos and had a great time looking through them. We had some greats laughs they, captures alot of memerable moments through out our special day.

Award