JLlo Photography

Saint Paul, MN View map

My name is Jessie Lloyd and I am an affordable professional photographer. I specialize in portrait photography including Wedding, Maternity, Newborns, Children, Couples, Family, Engagement, Model, Senior, and Product Photography. I photograph on location and serve the Twin Cities. Contact me today!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Proofs
    Amy Married on 06/02/2012
    Jess was great! I would recommend her to anyone. She was prompt and organized and knows what she is doing... which every bride wants in her photographer! She took wonderful shots at both our engagement session and wedding! She is very affordable and one on one which I love! your photographer is by your side the entire day of your big day and you want someone who is going to be able to help you relax, stay calm and organized and that is Jess! She even stayed later at our reception then planned to ensure that we got all the shots that we wanted! We will use her for all our big events going forward!
    Kim Married on 10/22/2011
    Jessie was an awesome photographer and we were and are very pleased with our photos. I will absolutely use her in the future for all my photographer needs.

6053 Hudson Road, Suite 150 Saint Paul, 55125
Location of (JLlo Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding