JLG Events

• A Piece of Cake Event Planning
  • Wildflower Event Design

9 Reviews for JLG Events

Janet · Married on 11/09/2014

There are not enough words to say how incredible Jessica was in helping plan and execute our wedding. She really helped in the initial planning stages by tracking down potential venues and getting all the info we needed to make a decision. She also was great about reminding us about the little details we'd need to remember or address for the wedding and creating adorable signage for the wedding day. Her chair sash tying skills are unparalleled, and she was a pro at finding a new cake vendor for us when the first one skipped town and left us without a cake! The day of the wedding, she worked tirelessly- we had a 16 hour day due to the inclusion of two wedding ceremonies to represent both cultures. She was great at balancing those cultures and making sure that everything flowed well together. When the weather turned into a monsoon, she did absolutely everything she could to save the day, including wiping down soaked furniture, rushing things under cover, offering guests towels to dry off, and directing guests to shelter. She worked really hard to make sure I still got my father-daughter dance and first dance with my groom- all in the living room area of our hotel room, where the reception was relocated to! She was absolutely instrumental in bringing our vision for our wedding day to life and for making sure it didn't get washed out with the rain- the day could have been an absolute bust thanks to the weather, and she's the reason my husband and I remember the day as fondly as we do. She saved our wedding day, and having her in our corner was completely priceless.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Ann · Married on 05/10/2014

Jessica is very connected with what is most important to you for your wedding. I knew what experience I wanted to have for myself and what I wanted for my guests. Jessica professionally made suggestions that helped me best reach everything I wanted. From day of event set-up to cleanup afterward, all details were handled and I worried for nothing. I was directed through the wedding ceremony and reception and enjoyed a freedom of not needing to think of any details myself, but just enjoy the moments created. I'll recommend Jessica to everyone.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Stephanie · Married on 03/22/2014

Jessica did such an awesome job as our day of coordinator for our wedding. I don't live in Tallahassee, but prior to the event, she was always responsive with e-mails and we even FaceTime'd the week before the wedding so we could talk face-to-face and nail down the details. She really helped me come up with a good timeline for the day, which I had been stressing about. On the day of our wedding, she showed up on time and ready to go that morning. All I had to do was show her the decor I had and the look I was going for and she got it all set up for me. She did a great job coordinating with the other vendors too and made the day go very smooth. I never had to stress at all. I would with no doubt recommend her to anyone looking for someone to keep the day running for you so you can relax and enjoy it.

Sent on 04/02/2014