14 Julia Avenue, Florence, KY 41042 Map · Phone number

About JL Event Co

We have a zest for events and a passion for people. Equipped with diverse planning experience, we are prepared to deliver a stress free, well planned and beautiful event.

7651746776289902592 o 51 962079

JL Event Co 6
JL Event Co 7

Kasey Definis · Married on 11/04/2018

Jessica is amazing!

Jessica went above and beyond!! She was our personal assistant, bodyguard, advocate, decorator, chauffeur and most importantly our friend through the whole wedding planning process. She gave the best recommendations and made our needs her top priority. We couldn't have asked for a better planner!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Lauren Cash · Married on 07/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Jessica is fantastic! She truly has a passion for what she does, and it’s not hard to see! I was ecstatic after our first meeting together - I knew immediately she understood my vision. Fast forward to the day of my wedding, Jessica took me for a walk around the venue... It was all I could do not to cry tears of joy!! She made it even better than I could have imagined. Decor aside, she works her butt off during the rehearsal and wedding day, to make sure everything runs smoothly, and that all guests are comfortable and taken care of. Not to mention, she has an amazing staff, who catered to my every need, concern, and answered any and all questions I had throughout the day. If you’re looking for someone to plan your dream wedding, look no further.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    JL Event Co 8
    JL Event Co 9
    JL Event Co 10
    JL Event Co 11
    JL Event Co 12
    JL Event Co 13

Kendra · Married on 12/15/2017

Jessica was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. A wedding planner was something that I really wanted, but they all were so expensive. She was so affordable and deserves more than we could have given her. I am not incredibly crafty and I needed a lot of help as far as creating exactly what I was envisioning. She helped me make every decision whenever I asked for her opinion and she came to every appointment with me. I honestly did not worry about a single thing my entire wedding day (and neither did my mom or MIL) and we got SO many compliments on how smoothly our day went. Thanks so much to JL Event Co for everything!

Sent on 02/08/2018

JL Event Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Shannon Wong Photography
    Shannon Wong Photography Wedding Photographers

JL Event Co is so amazing. Jessica has such a great personality and works so hard to get all of the details right. She goes above and beyond, not only for her couples, but for the other vendors working for you that day. She is the best!

• 14 Julia Avenue Florence, Ohio, 41042 See on map