Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

2 Reviews for JKG Floral

Shannon · Married on 07/02/2014

I knew I was in good hands when, upon contacting John with a last minute request for a gorgeous bridal bouquet and boutonnieres ("um, tomorrow??") and an assurance of good taste ("you don't use carnations and baby's breath do you?") he laughed and said no problem. John immediately sprung into action mode, calling me to discuss colors/varieties/shapes and sending several sample images to hone in on what I was looking for. Even though he had other, much larger jobs in the queue, I felt as though my request was his top priority and the gorgeous flowers I received on my wedding day were proof of that. Thank you JKG Flowers!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Laurie · Married on 05/25/2013

I can not say enough about John and his talented staff. Everyone raved about my ceremony and reception flowers, they were absolutely stunning. I had known I was in good hands with him throughout the whole year of planning for my wedding, but he still exceeded my expectations by far. I am very picky when it comes to event decor and floral arrangements, but John conceptualized my vision and executed it flawlessly. He also did so much more than flowers, from lighting to designing an outdoor lounge and much more, everything was spectacular! I highly recommend John to anyone who wants to leave a lasting impression for themselves and their guests and who also wants to work with a pleasant professional who happens to be exceptional artist as well.

Sent on 06/27/2013