500 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About JJ Cummings Floral Co

JJ Cummings Floral Company first opened in Baltimore in the early 1900's. The current owner, Dale Klietz, has been in operations for over 25 years and specializes in Weddings, Corporate Events and Home Decorating. Each event is special and no two weddings that we do will ever look alike. Our motto "We are only as good as our last party".

For any event, big or small, we will work with our clients to coordinate linens, set up, movement... We are not a "dump and run" delivery service.

Follow JJ Cummings Floral Co on

JJ Cummings Floral Co 4
JJ Cummings Floral Co 5

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2018

Bennett Wedding

Working with Dale at JJ Cummings was an amazing experience! We met about four times during the year leading up to my wedding, and he was always super friendly and saw my vision from the beginning. He was super accommodating and provided many helpful suggestions such as asking guests to throw rose petals at us during the recessional (made for great photos!) and reusing flowers from the ceremony during the reception. The bridesmaids flowers turned out beautifully and went perfectly with the girls dresses and the chuppah was to die for (it matched my pinterest vision exactly!). Thanks Dale for a wonderful experience! I recommend JJ Cummings to all!

JJ Cummings Floral Co 6
    JJ Cummings Floral Co 7
    JJ Cummings Floral Co 8
    JJ Cummings Floral Co 9
    Sent on 06/22/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

Brought our vision to life!

JJ Cummings was a recommendation from our caterer and we are so thankful! Dale listened to how I wanted the spaces to look (my husband wanted my mom and I to handle flowers) I don't know flowers well but knew I wanted a clean and elegant vibe from the ceremony into the reception. He created beautiful arrangements for the tables and bouquets. Responsive and creates beautiful displays! highly recommend!

JJ Cummings Floral Co 10
    JJ Cummings Floral Co 11
    JJ Cummings Floral Co 12
    JJ Cummings Floral Co 13
    JJ Cummings Floral Co 14
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Marjory · Married on 09/24/2016

Dale at JJ Cummings not only provided fabulous flowers, he also was a font of knowledge and advice about what makes weddings work--or not--and has interesting suggestions for other aspects of a successful wedding. He had to deal with multiple delayed reactions from the bride-to-be--and requests for changes--but always had an idea, and what he provided drew compliments all around. The bouquets, centerpieces, and chuppa (structure plus floral accents) were stunning, as numerous guests (and hotel staff) observed.

Sent on 09/27/2016