Nearby Vendors to Consider

About JJ Cummings Floral Co

We're only as good as our last party!
JJ Cummings Floral Company first opened in Baltimore in the early 1900's.  The current owner, Dale Klietz, has been in operations for over 25 years and specializes in Weddings, Corporate Events and Home Decorating.  Each event is special and no two weddings that we do will ever look alike.  Our motto "We are only as good as our last party".

For any event, big or small, we will work with our clients to coordinate linens, set up, movement...  We are not a "dump and run" delivery service.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Corsages (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Clean Up (1)

Working with Dale at JJ Cummings was an amazing experience! We met about four times during the year leading up to my wedding, and he was always super friendly and saw my vision from the beginning. He was super accommodating and provided many helpful suggestions such as asking guests to throw rose petals at us during the recessional (made for great photos!) and reusing flowers from the ceremony during the reception. The bridesmaids flowers turned out beautifully and went perfectly with the girls dresses and the chuppah was to die for (it matched my pinterest vision exactly!). Thanks Dale for a wonderful experience! I recommend JJ Cummings to all!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dale at JJ Cummings not only provided fabulous flowers, he also was a font of knowledge and advice about what makes weddings work--or not--and has interesting suggestions for other aspects of a successful wedding. He had to deal with multiple delayed reactions from the bride-to-be--and requests for changes--but always had an idea, and what he provided drew compliments all around. The bouquets, centerpieces, and chuppa (structure plus floral accents) were stunning, as numerous guests (and hotel staff) observed.

Profile Picture User7251550, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dale at JJ Cummings was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, from our initial meeting to the wedding day itself. He was incredibly thoughtful and his experience really came through in our discussions – he asked about aspects of the wedding that we hadn’t even considered! He was incredibly easy to communicate with, via email, over the phone, or in person. He sprinkled funny stories of past crazy weddings throughout, which kept the mood light even when my mother and I were stressed with all the planning. Dale was also incredibly patient – which I greatly appreciated – when I wrote him 6 weeks before the wedding and told him I decided I wanted something completely different from what we had agreed upon a few weeks prior. I asked for different colors, flowers, everything, and he delivered. At the end of the reception, people were falling over themselves to take home the bouquets and centerpieces! I would happily recommend Dale to anyone looking for a florist for their big event.

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews