Plated, Buffet, Stations

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jimmy Lyn's Catering

...for the moments that matter
Jimmy Lyn’s is a catering business that opened in June of 2007. In Jimmy’s oil and gas career he has traveled the nation to towns large and small. At each stop he has asked the town’s citizens, “Where is the best BBQ?” In his travels he has interviewed over 500 pit masters, visiting hundreds more, learning and experimenting along the way. Also, in wining and dining oil & gas executives, Jimmy has experienced fine cuisine throughout the nation. And with cooking as his hobby, Jimmy has refined many of the fine recipes he has enjoyed.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Stations (1)
Italian (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Vegetarian (1)

A 5-star review for the BEST catering team! Jimmy Lyn’s catered for our wedding a few days ago and they did a phenomenal job. We ended up choosing the Ultimate BBQ plate for our 200 guests and it was a knockout. The brisket was deliciously moist and our guests loved that it was carved right in front of them at the carving station. One of the side dishes we chose was the scalloped potatoes…and omg was it good. So smooth and creamy, like a little party in your mouth with every bite. Not only was the food great but so was the staff. Their whole team was super friendly and easy to work with. Special shout out to Lani for always going above and beyond, always responsive to my messages even if some were late at night :) and just in general for superior customer service. My husband and I felt so taken care of with Jimmy Lyn’s - we highly recommend them for your catering needs!

Profile Picture Kami, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jimmy Lyn's catered our wedding last month. They did a really great job. We requested an all vegan menu since my husband and I are vegan and it was very important that we have a plant based meal for our wedding. They were willing to work with us and came up with an amazing dinner and appetizers for our guests to enjoy. Everyone complimented us on how great the food was! All of the staff at Jimmy Lyn's are so kind. Damien was always quick to answer any questions I had. Lani and Cayce were very sweet and on top of everything. It was a great experience. I would recommend them again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: American, Italian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Vegetarian

Lani and her team were amazing! All of our guests said the food was great and we could not be happier with the service.

Profile Picture Jordan, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1415289164012 sparkler landscape 1 1
220x220 sq 1439495015705 j6
220x220 sq 1439495030389 j2

2 ENDORSEMENTS
As a wedding coordinator, catering is one of the most critical vendors when it comes to timeline! If the service (buffet or seated) is slow, or delayed for whatever reason, all of the dancing and fun gets postponed! Recently, I worked with this fabulous team and we were through the buffett CRAZY fast (I don't remember the number, but I am pretty sure it was right at 30 minutes) for a 200 guest count buffet! And their team was so diligent in bussing tables, even when I tried to go around and help, there wasn't anything to bus! Top of top for sure! And come one, cheesy potatoes, who doesn't love cheesy potatoes :)

This is who we recommend first for Barbecue to our brides and grooms every time! Great food, excellent staff!

30281 Saratoga Lane, Boerne, TX 78015   See On Map