Orange, CA 92865 Map · Phone number

About Jimmy Cheng Photography

Specializing in wedding photojournalism and lifestyle portraits. We understand that your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life. Our modern photography style captures unposed moments unobtrusively as well as timeless portraits, allowing you and your guests to enjoy your wedding day without interruption. Based in Orange County and Los Angeles in Southern California. Available worldwide for your destination wedding.

Follow Jimmy Cheng Photography on

dusky and bobby 16
dfc0be255574d181 1248935166670 wkelleyandaaron20

6 Reviews for Jimmy Cheng Photography

Michael · Married on 10/01/2016

Simply the best. Jimmy is the nicest and most patient photographer. We would gladly recommend him to every one of our friends. We love the pictures we got back from Jimmy, and we got a TON back. So many cleanly edited copies. We love Jimmy cuz his style is bright and crisp. No need to put on a bunch of filters when the photo is already beautiful and vibrant. Thanks Jimmy, we appreciate your hard work for me and Frances!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Christine · Married on 10/05/2013

We absolutely LOVE Jimmy!!! He was our photographer for our engagement picture and again he traveled all the way from California to Texas for our wedding. He is so nice, reliable, professional, talented and so easy to work with. He has made us feel really comfortable during the shooting and always provide us with many good ideas. We were so pleased with our engagement pictures and can’t wait to see our wedding day pictures. We just can’t say enough good things about Jimmy. And we highly recommend him to anybody who needs to find an AMAZING photographer. =)

Sent on 10/09/2013

Som · Married on 04/18/2009

My fiance and I met with Jimmy and his assistant/wife Sen knew right away that we would go with them. His portfolio being photo journalistic style was just what we were looking for. Jimmy was very flexible, told us that we can customize the package. So the engagement session was included in the package when we took an hour out where other photographers would charge $500 for the session. Our engagement pictures were amazing and both of them were really fun to work with. Jimmy is VERY RESPONSIVE. Definitely saved me a lot of stress. Thats the last thing a bride to be wants is waiting for days for a vendor to respond. We also liked Jimmy's modern seamless albums and they were very reasonable priced as well. I loved working with Jimmy and Sen and couldnt wait for the big day. Jimmy and Sen were very punctual on our wedding day. They didn't take that many shots at each location of the hotel but the shots they took were AMAZING!!! I showed it to everyone and post it everywhere and I didnt stop getting great compliments. Jimmy and Sen are very professional and does not charge an arm and leg. Their work is amazing and they are very flexible. After my wedding I got some pictures posted by Jimmy and everything else was quick as well. I would highly recommend Jimmy and Sen to all my friends. He does great work for maternity shoots and portraits as well.

Sent on 07/07/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jimmy Cheng Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs

• Orange, 92865 See on map