Old Hickory, TN 37138 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Jill's Styles

Jill Pachter is an experienced fashion and beauty expert with a degree in Apparel and Fashion Product Development from Western Michigan University and is a Licensed Cosmetologist in the State of Tennessee and Michigan.

As a bridal stylist and expert highlighter, with fresh coloring techniques Jill is excited to help with all of your hair needs!

Jill is more than happy to customize a plan and schedule for your big day that accommodates your own personal needs as well as your bridal party! Message or call her to discuss options!

img4184
img4184
f4c2a242e34bb7f7 Profile
img4369

5 Reviews for Jill's Styles

Jill styled my hair, my bridesmaids' hair, and my mother's hair for my wedding. She was fabulous, creative, and professional. She was very responsive throughout the entire process. Jill took my vague suggestions and turned them into something beautiful and cohesive with the theme of the wedding. It was also great to have someone fun (and not stressed-out!) to work with on my big day.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Maegan · Married on 07/05/2013

Jill did an absolute wonderful job on my hair, as we'll as my bridesmaids! I would recommend her to anyone..... she's funny, sweet, easy to get along with and takes her job very seriously! She made my wedding complete! Thanks Jill :)

Sent on 11/16/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2009

Jill made myself, bridesmaids, and mother so beautiful the day of my wedding. She was tentative to all our needs. And delivered perfection on everything she did! She made the morning go by smooth with us all getting ready! And her personality is so bubbly and outgoing; she made it fun for us too! We all loved her--thanks Jill :)

Sent on 11/01/2013

Jill's Styles Pricing

Jill's Styles Price Rates

Jill's Styles FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 65.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Manicure / Pedicure
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10