Jillian's Bridal

Zanesville, OH View map
3.0
    Morgan Married on 10/11/2014
    This was the first place that I went for dress shopping, thinking that I would just try on a few dresses to get a better feel for what I wanted. Instead, I fell in love with 3 dresses! Jillian was the lady that was helping me out, and she was wonderful. She was very helpful in using my feedback to pull additional dresses, and did not mind that I tried on literally 10+ dresses. On top of that, they have the dresses organized in 3 sections according to budget. I was astounded by their inventory and would recommend Jillian's to anyone! I also purchased by veil and hairpiece here. Great selection, great service, and great prices :).
  • User1671900 2+ years ago
    I bought my wedding dress from Jillians. The dress selection was great for a smaller shop and find the perfect dress. First of all, the dress took 8 months to arrive from Moonlight bridal. Then when it arrived it had a red stain on it. Jillian's assured me that they would fix the problem. They had to send the dress back to the company, but did not tell me. When I went to pick up the dress for alterations, it was not there. They delivered my dress to the women that altered the dress. After alterations, they steamed the dress and it looked perfect on the big day.
  • User2169247 2+ years ago
    NEVER SHOP HERE. Two of my bridesmaids dresses were ordered 2 sizes too small!! the manager blamed it on my girls saying they gained weight but the other workers said the dark haired women had previous troubles with sizing. THEY WERE NOT EVEN WILLING TO PAY FOR THE ALTERATIONS TO FIX THEIR MISTAKE!!! finally after numerous calls, they agreed to do that. Here we are... 5 days until the wedding and two of my girls do not have dresses!!! They have made 6 trips (45 minutes each way) there and each time they still didn't fit! Again, I would never recommend this horrible place!

Real Weddings

• Rosilyn & Chris
    125 photos · 06/27/2019

3935 Northpointe Drive Zanesville, OH, 43701
Location of (Jillian's Bridal)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding