Jill Johnson Photography

Jill Johnson Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

11 Reviews for Jill Johnson Photography

Jill was a treat to work with. She found some great places around town for the non-formal shots. The pictures turned out great, and a lot quicker then we expected.

Profile Picture Alex, 7/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill is an amazing photographer! She was so much fun to work with and made everyone feel very relaxed. We could not have been happier with how our pictures turned out - they were wonderful and so unique!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill and her assistant were awesome to work with on our Halloween Wedding Day. Jill really has a creative vision and puts a fun twist in her work. I can't wait to use her again for my first baby pictures. Thanks again for everything guy!

Profile Picture Lisa , 10/31/09, 5 Reviews

31 Photos

My Photo Album

31 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Fun,interesting and a great eye, Jill Johnson never disappoints! Cant wait to work with you again soon!

Jill takes great photos and really is fun to be with day of the wedding.

Jill is an incredibly-talented photographer...so creative, so professional, and so much fun to work with! It is always a treat to see her photos because they are absolutely amazing. I have no doubts that you will be amazed too.

Jill's photography is amazing and very creative. One of the best in the bay area. She is one of my favorite people to work with and you'll love her!

Events

San Jose, CA 95032   See On Map
408-402-3709 (phone)
All meetings are by appointment.