Delray Beach, FL 33484 Map · Phone number

About Jill Erwich Photography

I studied fine art photography at the Hampshire College of Amherst, MA where I was classically trained in analog photography and composition. Having graduated in May of 2009 and moved down to the paradise that is South Florida, I continue to grow and develop my skills as a photographer and artist.

As a professional photographer, I am enjoying the process of meeting new people and being able to preserve their memories with my lens. I hope that you will allow me to capture this memorable time in your life.

Please contact me at jill@jillerwich.com or call 203-641-8310.

Follow Jill Erwich Photography on

bethany travisjill erwich01121
laura mattjill erwich20140216 030

23 Reviews for Jill Erwich Photography

Kristine · Married on 01/28/2017

Jill was unvelieveable. Highly professional. Can't wait to see the final product!!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Laura · event on: 02/16/2014

Jill was amazing. From our first meeting I felt very comfortable with her. We met about a year before the wedding and anytime I emailed her she promptly got back to me. She helped me figure out what shoukd happen when. She followed my Pinterest page and had printouts of photo ideas I had liked and used them as a guide on the day of the wedding! I was in awe. Jill effortlessly moved us (and our families and the bridal party and Our DOG) around for pictures. She made the posing even seem natural for my groom who hates to have his picture taken! At the reception I didn't even notice where she was, but she was everywhere! Every moment of us and our guests were captured. I do not know how she did it. The quality of the pictures are outstanding. I love the different vantage points she used. Mostly, I love how she captured the fun we all had. Thank you Jill!!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Ally · Married on 01/18/2014

Jill Erwich Photography was the best vendor we chose for our wedding! We met with Jill months before our wedding and were ecstatic to book her services. Not only was she professional and kind, she was extremely open minded to the must have shots I asked for. She made sure to get every single one on our wedding day. Although we had only met Jill once before the wedding, my husband and I felt like we had known her for years. She understood our personalities and made sure to capture photos that reflected them. Within a week we received preview shots from the wedding and in less than a month we received our final photos. The photos by far exceeded our expectations! We can not stop looking at them and showing them off to family and friends. I HIGHLY recommend her services!!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Jill Erwich Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files