5703 4th Ave #1842, Ferndale, WA 98248 Map · Phone number

About Jill Cantrell Photography

I'm Jill, a wedding, event and portrait photographer working in the magical Pacific Northwest. I've been honored to have photographed some of the most beautiful people that I've ever met, in some of the most beautiful places I've ever been. I love photos that are unscripted, authentic, and full of emotion, and I live for capturing all their beauty.

I love stories that make your heart skip a beat, and would love to hear your story! Please shoot me an email, I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Jill Cantrell Photography on

JackNicole2658
img5644

4 Reviews for Jill Cantrell Photography

Sharon · Married on 06/30/2012

Jill was wonderful to work with. She had lots of great ideas and managed to get every detail. I felt so beautiful the day of my wedding, she really takes the time to put you at ease and helps you get the look your going for. I'm so happy that she took the time for that, because my face is so relaxed in our photos and I looked beautiful (I tend to get really stiff in photos and I usually hate my smile). Our photos were beautiful and she made the day fun, I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Jill was amazing. The one thing I knew I wanted to get for my wedding was a great photographer, and Jill was so much more than I ever expected to find (and believe me I looked and interviewed a lot of people). Three years later and I still love my photos. The whole experience from engagement photos, to wedding photos, and our day after wedding brunch was simply wonderful.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2011

Jill did an amazing job on our wedding this past summer! She managed to capture all the details of our wedding that we worked so hard on, without being invasive. She was so fun to work with and she kept everything moving quickly and smoothly, even helping organize things that weren't photo related. My bridesmaid had an issue with her dress, and Jill was so prepared she had safety pins, a mini sewing kit, and clips to fix it! We absolutely LOVE our photos and especially our album, she is the best!!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Jill Cantrell Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah! I am so honored to have been a part of your special day and glad I was able to help make it a wonderful experience for you both!

Jill Cantrell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• 5703 4th Ave, #1842 Ferndale, 98248 See on map