Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45209 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,900
Availability Check your date

About Ji Chérir Photography

Ji Chérir Photography is a skilled wedding photography service based out of Cinncinati, Ohio. Ji Chérir is owned and operated by Christine, who finds deep joy in meeting new couples and helping them capture their love and raw emotion through candid photos. She’ll go above and beyond for your wedding day, not just providing photos, but helping you make your wedding day as stress-free as possible. Her goal is to keep you happy and deliver photographs that you and your family can look back on for years to come.

Christine specializes in contemporary, traditional, and natural photography styles. Christine can provide albums, prints, and digital files to couples upon request. Some of the services Ji Chérir Photography offers include:

• Additional hours

Ji Chérir Photography 6
Ji Chérir Photography 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Hwang · Married on 05/04/2019

Hands downs, a wonderful photographer!

I recently got married in May 2019. I was one of those brides who did not look into wedding things a year or two in advance. So I was definitely scrambling to complete my wedding checklist. We had reached out to a bunch of photographers. But when we met Christine for the first time, we both knew that we had connected well with her and her artistic style was exactly what we were looking for! And wow, I'm so glad we had booked her right away. She goes quickly, ladies! Don't hesitate!

Now comes our wedding day, and trust me on this, you do not want to be worrying about your wedding photographer, nor any other wedding venue things on the day of! I am so thankful for Christine. She came with her assistant and was the most professional and helpful support that I needed that day! A lot of people were asking me questions, but Christine was the one keeping track of where my wedding shoes were, my bouquet, etc. She was so receptive to suggestions from my bridesmaids, being courteous to their sometimes crazy ideas. All of my family was happy with the family portraits as well, which is not an easy task!

Overall, I'm very glad and thankful to have had her as my wedding photographer. Thanks again, Christine!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Ji Chérir Photography 8
    Ji Chérir Photography 9
    Ji Chérir Photography 10

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Christine is a wonderful photographer that exceeded my expectations. She responds quickly, is fun and professional, and my engagement photos were gorgeous. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Fun, professional, and the best photos!

Christine is the absolute best! She is a true professional and so fun. She made us and the whole wedding party feel comfortable and we had so much fun with taking photos. Her work is on another level of gorgeous - all of our photos were just stunning. We couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Ji Chérir Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints