W5740 County Road V, Bay City, WI 54723 Map · Phone number

About JH Pure Photography

My goal as your wedding photographer is to be artistic with the images I capture, efficient and responsible while behind the camera, respectful to those I photo, and most of all to be receptive to you the bridal couple.

I pride myself on delivering a stress free wedding photography experience. We will have fun, we will be relaxed, and most importantly we will work together to capture everything you envisioned in your wedding day! I understand that every wedding is unique in its own way and I strive to bring those unique aspects out with the images I capture.

Perhaps what I place the highest value on leading up to and on your wedding day is having your confidence and you having a high level of comfort with me as your wedding photographer. I think it is very important to know just who is going to be capturing those special moments for you on your wedding day.

Often what separates good photographs from great photographs is when the subject reflects that level of comfort through natural expressions, having fun, laughing, just being you.

That being said I always love to meet with my clients whether it is for an engagement session or a face to face meeting, to gain some familiarity with each other.

Feel free to call (715) 222-5582, or e-mail: joe@jhpurephotography.com to inquire about future dates.

Thanks,

doverelease2
ericmelissakissalter

16 Reviews for JH Pure Photography

Kelsey · Married on 09/01/2017

Joe was an amazing photographer for our day. While we wanted to have our wedding documented, we wanted to keep our pictures as simple and natural as possible. During the ceremony I didn't even notice Joe was there, but he was so friendly, respectful, and kind the whole day, despite the chaos! He was calm and understanding and very flexible. We had only booked him until 7:30, but we hadn't had our first dance yet. We worked it out that evening for him to stay longer, and he was so understanding and wonderful about it. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • F

Felipe · Married on 11/11/2016

We could not be more happy with Joe's job. The pictures looked fantastic and it was so easy to work with him. He went above and beyond to try to capture the essence of our wedding. We recommend 200% Joe for any wedding or other event that needs to be captured in time. Att. Nicole & Felipe

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • Jennie

Jennie · Married on 10/01/2016

Joe is wonderful to work with and offers high quality service with excellent value. He works to get to know you as a couple and takes photos that are true to you and in our case our families and the wedding party. We highly recommend JH Pure Photography for your wedding photography needs.

Sent on 10/29/2016

JH Pure Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• W5740 County Road V Bay City, 54723 See on map