Nearby Vendors to Consider

About JG Music Productions, Inc.

Let us show you why our DJs and entertainers are better.

JG Music Productions is a fully interactive entertainment company delivering a premium product for all social and professional occasions.

Since 1994, JG Music Productions has been creating memorable moments for wedding couples throughout the Tri-State area and Now In Los Angeles California. We will enhance any corporate event, birthday bash, or private function with unforgettable style and musical flair.

With our state-of-the-art equipment, quality sound systems, and vast music selections -- we'll have what you need to get things started and throw a party that will be talked about for years to come. For those looking for a way to turn a regular party into an unforgettable one – bring in one of our karaoke DJs!

We offer multiple entertainment packages – from music, to lasers and uplighting, as well as photography -- that will help you create the perfect atmosphere for your special day.

See why our DJs and entertainers are better at www.mydjisbetter.com or call us at 1-855-MyProDJ.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: New York City, Northern New Jersey, Long Island

Follow JG Music Productions, Inc. on

31 Reviews for JG Music Productions, Inc.

User Photos
Bilingual MC (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

I cannot find words for the outstanding energy that Gabriel had for our wedding!!! I wouldn’t recommend anyone in the world other than him! He truly made such a difference with the vibe we had...energy...bilingual...kept the crowd going ALL night!!! I wish I could do it all over again! He was truly professional and timely with introductions. Cannot say one bad thing about Gabriel!! If you want an Emcee...you will not regret choosing him! From west coast to me in the East coast for an unforgettable night! Thanks so much!!!!

Photo of JG Music Productions, Inc. in New York, NY
Profile Picture Wendy, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Gabriel was amazing! He was always accommodating and did everything I wanted/envisioned! He has a wonderful personality and will bring life to any party!

Profile Picture Shireen Anne, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gabe/DJ Zammy Z was absolutely electrifying! My guests are still commenting about him and said he is the best DJ they have seen at weddings. Gabe had fun with our guests, went from table to table talking to them and getting to know their music tastes and what they wanted to hear. The energy he projects is just amazing and it keeps everyone going. I personally really appreciated the flexibility as we had to change up our Father/Daughter dance last min and Gabe had no issue with adjusting quickly. I would highly recommend Gabe to everyone looking for a DJ that will make your night absolutely the most memorable night ever!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1390961162668 jg 1
220x220 sq 1390961066644 jg 7

4 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Wow, where to begin with JG Music Productions or as I know them, Gabe & Joe. I first met these guys at a sweet 15 party we happened to be working together on (since 2011). The party was absolutely amazing, the way that they were able to interact with the crowd and have them dancing the whole night. I approached them soon after and told them that I had a favorite Dj company but after hearing them they are truly the best. They even got me (a photographer) opportunities for certain shots, that was something I never experienced before. I would recommend JG Music Productions for any event.

Imperial Sounds Entertainment, LLC has consulted with J & G Productions over the last 6 years to make sure the standards of the industry are kept at top notch levels . J & G Productions has risen and surpassed the standards the entertainment industry has set for all Mobile DJ/Production company's. Their standards are top notch and we know they make sure the job gets done! Imperial Sounds Entertainment, LLC knows that J & G Productions treats their clients with the utmost respect and works extremely hard to make sure all of their clients events are successful. J & G Productions creates an experience for thier clients that assures them they are in the right hands at the righttime! DJ Joe Rock & DJ Zammy will give you, their next client an experience you will never forget. For your entertainment and productions needs, make sure you use J & G Productions to make your next event, a success!!

New York City, & Tri-State Area, New York, NY 07014   See On Map