89 Clinton Avenue, New Rochelle, NY 10801 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Jewish and Interfaith Weddings

Interfaith marriage is the norm as has been Jewish marriage throughout history. Whether a Jewish wedding ceremony, interfaith wedding ceremony or same-sex there are no two couples alike and a ceremony should not be "one size fits all".

Rabbi/Cantor Ronald Broden tailors every wedding ceremony to the preferences of each couple. For more information, be sure to visit my website where you can learn more about me and my services. While residing in Westchester, I serve couples throughout the Metro New York area - NY, NJ and CT and as a rabbi for destination wedding. I currently serve as cantor and assistant rabbi to Congregation Shaarei Shalom in Riverdale, NY.

I will assist you in the planning of your ceremony, with the two of you as the forefront. My intention is to complement the two of you. Together we will construct a ceremony that will reflect your union and the fundamental beliefs that you share. I am also comfortable working with clergy you have selected of another faith. If you would like a recommendation of a co-officiant I'm glad to provide one.

I encourage you to visit my 'Reviews' page and read what couples have written about their experience with me as a Jewish and interfaith wedding rabbi as well as take a look at the short video posted of excerpts from a wedding I performed.

In addition to Hebrew, I am also fluent in Spanish and Italian and have performed numerous weddings in those languages.

Contact me at info@jewish-ceremonies.com or 914-720-8509 and I will send you a sample ceremony. I look forward to meeting you!

Follow Jewish and Interfaith Weddings on
21201020473

• Videos 1

88 Reviews for Jewish and Interfaith Weddings

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Rabbi Broden was our officiant for our wedding this September. We are an interfaith couple and we had a Jewish ceremony. From our first meeting via Skype, Rabbi Broden was very personable and helpful. We spent a majority of this meeting talking about who we were individually and as a couple. We could tell that he was actually interested in us as people and he wanted to get to know us better. We liked his flexibility and his friendliness - we were very comfortable speaking with him. Over the next few months, Rabbi Broden was always very prompt in answering emails whenever we had a question or concern. On the wedding day, he delivered a wonderful and moving ceremony. Rabbi Broden is also an excellent cantor. We were very happy that we chose him for our wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jewish and Interfaith Weddings's reply:

Thank you Laura for such lovely words. I'm so pleased you included me.

Allison · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I felt so lucky to have found Rabbi Ron for our July wedding. Rabbi Ron made our ceremony light yet touching as his words incorporated meaningful Jewish culture with today's modern traditions. He allowed us to choose the text that we would prefer, and sent us a copy of what would be said on our special day. Our guests raved about the wonderful ceremony we had thanks to Rabbi Ron!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Jewish and Interfaith Weddings's reply:

Hi Allison, I'm so glad I was able to help with the right wording for the two of you and that you were so pleased with the ceremony! Best, Ron

Jewish and Interfaith Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 9,001,100.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 700.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Jewish
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, NJ, NY
  • What languages do you speak? Hebrew, Italian, Spanish

• Black Tie Photographers, NY
    Black Tie Photographers, NY Wedding Photographers

Rabbi Ronald is just wonderful!!! He always keeps things light without forgetting what we are all here to celebrate. Keeps your attention without making you feel like you are in school - Everyone always comes over to him after the service to thank him whole heartedly. If you are having an interfaith service, Rabbi Ronald would be a special part of it.

• DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions