Conway, Conway, AR 72034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Jessika McCuin Weddings

Jessika McCuin is an award-winning, full-service wedding planner and event coordinator, based in Arkansas and available for travel. She takes pride in creating one-of-a-kind weddings that are truly reflective of each client's style and story. Between her knack for design and industry expertise, the planning process is sure to be streamlined, well-executed, and stress-free.

Follow Jessika McCuin Weddings on

Jessika McCuin Weddings 5
Jessika McCuin Weddings 6
Jessika McCuin Weddings 7

Katie · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Jessika was wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond for her client to bring the wedding of her dreams to life at The Brick Room. Jessika paid great attention to each and every detail, big and small, and was always available to answer questions and share ideas. I highly recommend working with her if you are looking for someone to take away the stress and time consuming tasks so you can simply show up and enjoy your big day!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Jessika McCuin Weddings 8
    Jessika McCuin Weddings 9
  • Bailey

Bailey Tucker · Married on 06/04/2019

Best day ever!

Let me just tell you this, if you are in search of a wedding planner, search no more! Jessika McCuin is the WAY TO GO! My wedding day would not have been remotely possible without Jessika and Emily. It was absolutely the most perfect day, without a doubt, even though we were in the middle of a torrential down pour. I would not change a single thing about that day and I have her to thank for that! I had this idea in my head of how I wanted our wedding day to look and feel, and Jessika took those ideas and made them a reality. She brought all my dreams to life. She really made me feel relaxed which helped me enjoy the day, because I knew everything was getting handled especially with how attention to detail she is, and the way she is with managing large groups of people. She really made it stress free!! Our wedding day was the BEST DAY of our lives and it would not have been possible without Jessika and her team. I absolutely can’t thank her enough!! I HIGHLY recommend being a JMW bride if you are wanting the most perfect day, because that is exactly what you will get with Jessika and her team! She is a true perfectionist and a true friend, and I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with her!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Morgan Light · Married on 12/29/2018

Best in arkansas

From start to finish, Jessika was such a crucial part of my wedding process. She was always there to help me with anything I needed, connect with the best vendors, and give the absolute best wedding advice! Not to mention she has the BEST taste! Not only did she make the whole process so stress free for me, but she made my vision come to life in ways that I never would have dreamed. I had my DREAM wedding because of Jessika. If you are newly engaged, before you do anything else, BOOK JESSIKA MCCUIN!! 😁❤️

Sent on 01/10/2019

Jessika McCuin Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Kyndal Capps Videography
    Kyndal Capps Videography Wedding Videographers

Jessika was a joy to work with. She is SO organized and made things flow so easily for me as a videographer on the day of the wedding. She kept me in the loop on things I needed to know throughout the day to make sure I was prepared to get everything I needed to make a great video. I would love to work with JM Wedding Group again in the future!

• Crown Entertainment
    Crown Entertainment Wedding DJs

One of the best in the business! As a wedding professional she makes the day of planning go so much easier for the other vendors. I hope to work with her and her team again soon!

• Simply the Best Catering
    Simply the Best Catering Wedding Caterers

Delightful. Thorough. Genuine. These are just a few words i would use to describe Jessika McCuin and her awesome team at JM Wedding Group. We worked with JM for an out-of-town wedding in Hot Springs. Out-of- town weddings can be stressful- traffic, timing, and of course the "what-if's". The JM team made it stress-free. Throughout the planning process Jessika kept the lines of communication open- she contacted me every time changes were made regarding set-up, rentals, and time-line tweaks. The day of the event she did a beautiful job on the set-up. Our buffet, beverage, and bar tables were all in place-ready for us to work with! Such a great feeling- to have everything ready to roll when you get on site. She welcomed my team with a big smile and a positive, wedding-ready, happy-go-lucky attitude! She is definitely someone we would love to work with again!

• Conway Conway, AR, 72034 See on map
    (501) 313-1640 (Phone number)