Old Bridge, NJ 08857 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jessica's Design Shop

Jessica's Design Shop offers design services for any aspect of your wedding, from invitations and table cards to favor tags and seating charts. You can choose to purchase design files to print or bring to a print shop for printing or full design and print services. Jessica's Design Shop can provide you with any design service you are looking for, check out the shop's blog or email the shop for more information.

SNV33403copy
SNV36631copy

12 Reviews for Jessica's Design Shop

• Robyn

Robyn · Married on 09/01/2011

I found Jessica online at www.Etsy.com and hired her to create our wedding invitations, paddle programs, and seating cards (with food selection).

Jessica was very helpful throughout this process and offered great creative suggestions to create beautiful stationery for our day. Jessica responded to all emails within 1 business day and would even respond during non-business hours depending upon the request.

All orders were shipped quickly and arrived without any damages. I will highly recommend Jessica for all stationery needs.

Dana · Married on 12/31/2010

Jessica was great to work with. She was responsive and coordinated invitations, placecards, menus and programs and all of it was beautiful.

Rachel · Married on 10/23/2010

I first worked with Jessica for our custom wedding invitations. We shopped around in the stores and online to look for wedding invitations but couldn't find anything we liked at a price that seemed reasonable, Jessica changed all of that for us. We were able to get custom invitations at a price that didn't kill our pocketbook with a quality we were extremely happy with! Both my husband and I were extremely impressed with Jessica's design ideas and they way she was able to incorporate everything we wanted in the design and tweak it until it was exactly what we wanted. She was extremely patient and very attentive to getting our order right. In addition she was VERY responsive, sometimes within even seconds it felt like. She is clearly a very creative individual with a good business sense and knows how to take care of her customers. We were so happy with our invitations we went back to Jessica and had her design custom table numbers, escort cards, and a wish card vase & sign for us all incorporating the same design elements and carried everything through.

I loved working with Jessica and my husband loved the quality and design of her work even more. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for quality custom work without blowing your budget!

Jessica's Design Shop FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jessica's Design Shop 1
    Free Monograms with Invitation Purchase!
    Mention this add and receive 4 free custom designed monograms (jpeg format) with your purchase of wedding invitations. Minimum of $100.00 invitation purchase required.

• CardBoxDiva.com (Home of Creative Custom Card Boxes & Indian Wedding Card Boxes)
    CardBoxDiva.com (Home of Creative Custom Card Boxes & Indian Wedding Card Boxes) Wedding Favors

Jessica is wonderful! She has designed several logos for our business and has helped to capture our vision. Highly reccomend!

• Kamila Harris Photography
    Kamila Harris Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Jessica's work! I recently had her make "Thank-you" tags, and they came out beautiful, arrived super fast, and they really do add that something special for my client packaging. Love it! Thanks Jessica!

• Cheekadee Makeup Artists
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica's designs are so chic and stunning! The colors and the statement they make will leave your guests talking about these invites for a long time! One talented lady indeed!!!!!