10 Depot Street Suite 2-101, Collinsville, CT 06022 Map · Phone number

IMG2555
IMG1944

50 Reviews for Jessica's Country Flowers

Meg · Married on 10/01/2011

Jessica was a pleasure to work with--I am thrilled that I was able to have her design my wedding!

Firstly, the flowers were BEYOND stunning--my bouquet was amazing! Also, I had so many guests tell me that the ceremony and reception flower arrangements blew them away with their elegance. Jessica translated my vision of a romantic, “Titanic-esque” wedding into reality with her floral design. The arrangements were A+ “constructed”—my husband's buttoniere survived all day in spite of the hugs, dancing, and photography that lesser buttonieres would have been destroyed by.

Jessica's services and communication are top notch—she was frequently available to meet, chat via email or over the phone and answer my many questions.

Beyond her demonstrated excellence in floral design, Jessica knows how to deliver a cohesive, elegant wedding. Her knowledge extends beyond her floral expertise--she has a thorough understanding of the wedding industry and is connected with other top New England vendors. Her obvious enthusiasm for what she does combined with warmth and professionalism makes what can be a very stressful time for a bride more enjoyable.

Jessica delivers stellar service with a personal touch—on my wedding day, Jessica and her husband personally delivered my bouquet (along with the bridesmaids’) in person to the hotel where I was prepping. It meant so much to me that she took the time to make sure I was happy with the final product!

I would not hesitate to recommend her to other brides. Book with confidence!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Margaret · Married on 08/12/2011

All the flowers & decor for the wedding was done to perfection. Was very happy with all that Jessica had done.. Would recommend everyone, for any occasion.

Sent on 12/08/2011

anna · Married on 05/21/2011

how many synonyms for wonderful? jessica encompasses them all!!!!! she put together an incredible giveaway for our dream wedding and a dream it truly was! aside from her generosity, her talent with flowers is beyond words. of course we had many discussions of the overall vision, but we had no idea what to expect until the day of and we were blown away. it was perfect, the blooms incredible. i will be devastated when my bouquet finally dies, although i am trying desperately to preserve it because it was so beautiful. all of the girl's flowers were, and the tablescape breath taking. a huge thank you to jessica for her ENORMOUS heart and her incredible talent. we love you to bits!

Sent on 05/23/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jessica's Country Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Sandra Downie Beauty Studio
    Sandra Downie Beauty Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica is one of the best floral designers around!

• Robert Norman Photography
    Robert Norman Photography Wedding Photographers

great - dependable, classic work!

• Marie Tyler Wiley
    Marie Tyler Wiley Wedding Officiants

Jessica's flowers are just awesome...they're beautiful...fanciful, whimsical...everything a bride looks for on her wedding day...they're just gorgeous! And she's great to work with! :)

• 10 Depot Street, Suite 2-101 Collinsville, 06022 See on map