Mesa, AZ 85202 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Paroz Designs

Hi! I'm Jessica Paroz and I started my journey into all things chiffon, lace, flowers, and champagne about 6 years ago. My love for the wedding industry has always been extremely strong and over the years this love affair has really taken flight.

Pink is my favorite color and peonies are my favorite flower. I love painting, cooking, cake decorating, and all things miniature. Nothing is better than the smell of the first spring rain.

My style is very clean, simple, and modern. But I also love vintage and rustic elements and find something very beautiful about blending the two. I love weddings and the overall concept of love. There is nothing more pure or organic than two people falling in love and vowing to spend a lifetime together. I love being a part of that and helping their vision come to life. I love the excitement, the tears, the laughs, the smiles, and the craziness that unfolds on the day of the wedding.

To review my available packages please visit my website

www.myphoenixweddingplanner.com

Thanks for visiting my site...I look forward to starting this journey with you! jp

Follow Jessica Paroz Designs on