PO Box 161100, Fort Worth, TX 76161 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Martin Photography

Hello there, beautiful bride! I know you're probably going crazy searching for the perfect vendors for your Very Important Day, but I hope you're taking some time (when you can!) to enjoy your engagement and that fact that you're about to start your life with someone awesome.

Picking a wedding photographer is super important, as I'm sure you know. I can tell you a little about myself and my business right here in this impersonal paragraph, but honestly, I'd rather take you and your soon-to-be-husband/wife out for coffee or ice cream so I can get to know *you*. So give me a call, or text, or stop by my website to see if you think my cheerful, casual photography style will complement your wedding day.

In the meantime, here's a little teaser and some info you might want to know about my photography style: I am definitely a documentary-style photographer, and place a lot of emphasis on the people involved in your wedding. I love detail shots, and gorgeous portraiture, but, let's me honest here-- those can always be replicated later if it was absolutely necessary. What CAN'T be replicated is the smile on your dad's face as he walks you down the aisle, or the moment when you mom loses her composure when you say, "I do" at the altar, or when your Unlce Joe splits his pants on the dance floor.

Your wedding day is a BIG day, but what I've found the most important are the small moments.

And that's my philosophy when it comes to my job. You can find more information about pricing and things like that on my website, or don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. And congratulations on this exciting time in your life!

Follow Jessica Martin Photography on

f4ebb87f8b2e3fc3 1343253013445 0176LuciandDaniel
0012LuciandDaniel

6 Reviews for Jessica Martin Photography

Meredith · Married on 08/11/2012

Jessica was wonderful! I was very pleased with my pictures. She listened to what I wanted and delivered! I would recommend Jessica to a friend. She is talented, professional, and reasonably priced. I am very glad we choose her for our wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/22/2012

Lucy · Married on 07/01/2012

Jessica was well prepared and did an awesome job. The pictures turned out awesome and she made the whole thing less stressful! I'd definitely recommend her to photograph any event.

Sent on 08/11/2012

Juliana · Married on 01/29/2012

I LOVED having Jessica Martin Photography shooting my wedding.
    She did an AMAZING job and all the photos came out beautiful.

Sent on 07/28/2012