Jessica Lynn Weddings & Events

Denver, CO View map
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

Jessica Lynn Weddings & Events is a wedding planner based in Denver, Colorado. Her love for weddings started in high school and she has been pursuing her dreams as a wedding planner ever since.

Experience
Jessica Lynn has been planning weddings for five years. Her love of wedding planning means the entire process will be filled with joy from beginning to end. Her attention to detail makes figuring out all the pesky logistics a breeze.

Services
Jessica Lynn offers wedding planning that starts as far out as six months from the event, up to a month before, as well as day of planning. She offers planning services including budget analysis, referrals, guest lists, timelines, and to-do lists. Jessica will be sure that your event flows smoothly from the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and the reception.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jennifer K. Married on 03/10/2020

Jess was amazing! Highly recommend!

Jess enabled our COVID wedding to go off without a hitch! She was super easy to plan and meet, was super organized and attentive to detail, and took control of communication with the vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend the beauty, ease, and organization she can bring to your wedding!

Jessica Lynn Weddings & Events's reply:

Aww, thank you so much! This review means so much to me. I LOVED working with you both! Your wedding was beautiful and so special. I loved being a part of the big day! Thank you both
  • Lesley
    Lesley M. Married on 02/08/2019

We can't recommend Jess enough!

Working with Jess offered a huge relief to our wedding planning process. There were so many decisions to make in a relatively short time, and having someone with the knowledge and experience of Jess guide us through the process was invaluable.

Jess managed all day-of logistics so that we and our families were able to enjoy the celebration distraction-free. Jess even found our wedding venue for us which received endless compliments from our guests!

Jess met with us in person multiple times during the planning process and was always available via phone or text for questions. She helped ensure our wedding planning went smoothly, offering guidance anytime we felt stuck. We can’t recommend her enough!
  • Ashley
    Ashley L. Married on 10/31/2018

Say YES to Jessica

"I don't need a planner. I'm a very organized and in-charge person. I know how to delegate and my friends and family want to help. It's not worth paying someone for what we can do ourselves". Sound familiar? I said it, too. I was wrong and it is worth every penny! Thankfully, I came to my senses in time and found Jessica.

You can't be everywhere and you shouldn't be! At some point during the day-of or days/weeks before, it's time to focus on enjoying the event rather than planning it and let a pro handle the details. Jessica is wonderful to work with and talk to.

I am very detailed and know what I want. Jessica was excited to make my vision come to life while offering her insights and experience along the way. She's flexible yet firm when necessary and wants to give you exactly what you ask for while being there as an ear, offering advice and experience if you want it. She kept us focused and on time, which is exactly what I asked for. And while your friends and family offer to help, they should be guests! Let them - and yourself - enjoy this day without the stress of all those little details! Let Jessica be there for you!

Deals

Jessica Lynn Weddings & Events 1
Exclusive

444 E 19th Ave Denver, CO, 80203
Location of (Jessica Lynn Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding