Albuquerque, Albuquerque, NM 87111 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Lynn Weddings & Events

Jessica Lynn Weddings & Events is a wedding planner based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She serves the surrounding area as well as travels to Colorado and Texas for weddings in that area. Her love for weddings started in high school and she has been pursuing her dreams as a wedding planner ever since.

Experience
Jessica Lynn has been planning weddings for five years. Her love of wedding planning means the entire process will be filled with joy from beginning to end. Her attention to detail makes figuring out all the pesky logistics a breeze.

Services
Jessica Lynn offers wedding planning that starts as far out as six months from the event, up to a month before, as well as day of planning. She offers planning services including budget analysis, referrals, guest lists, timelines, and to-do lists. Jessica will be sure that your event flows smoothly from the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and the reception.

Follow Jessica Lynn Weddings & Events on

Jessica Lynn Weddings & Events 6
  • Ashley

Ashley Lovejoy · Married on 10/31/2018

Say YES to Jessica

"I don't need a planner. I'm a very organized and in-charge person. I know how to delegate and my friends and family want to help. It's not worth paying someone for what we can do ourselves". Sound familiar? I said it, too. I was wrong and it is worth every penny! Thankfully, I came to my senses in time and found Jessica.

You can't be everywhere and you shouldn't be! At some point during the day-of or days/weeks before, it's time to focus on enjoying the event rather than planning it and let a pro handle the details. Jessica is wonderful to work with and talk to.

I am very detailed and know what I want. Jessica was excited to make my vision come to life while offering her insights and experience along the way. She's flexible yet firm when necessary and wants to give you exactly what you ask for while being there as an ear, offering advice and experience if you want it. She kept us focused and on time, which is exactly what I asked for. And while your friends and family offer to help, they should be guests! Let them - and yourself - enjoy this day without the stress of all those little details! Let Jessica be there for you!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

My experience working with Jessica far exceeded my expectations. I spent a year planning my destination wedding in Lake Tahoe and as the date got sooner and sooner, I felt like I have everything planned but still could not visualize how the flow of the day would go from beginning to end. That was until I reached out to Jessica after meeting her at a wedding Expo event in Albuquerque. Jessica and I sat down at a Starbucks and she brought me through my entire day by asking me all of the questions she needed to know to paint her own picture. By the end of our meeting I felt like I could finally see my entire wedding day to play out in my head. Jessica then took all the information I verbalized to her and created beautiful documents for me which included all of my wedding details and my timeline. These were perfect for sharing with my guests and my other vendors. I did not realize the value of having someone like Jessica step in and create order to all of the plans I had made over the last year. My wedding was a giant success and everything went off without a hitch and I attribute much of that to Jessica. Even though we were a destination wedding and Jessica was not physically present in Tahoe, her contribution of creating order and a sequence of events on paper help make our wedding day perfect. In addition to all of that, Jessica was a joy to work with and a super sweet person. So glad I found her and I highly recommend her wedding planning services!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Jessica Lynn Weddings & Events 7

Britnie · Married on 04/15/2018

Amazing wedding planner

Without Jessica, our wedding would have been 10 times more stressful and not lived up to the expectations that we had set for our special day. Jessica is amazing in so many different ways! She was able to understand the vision that I had for my wedding and provide me with all of the support that I needed. She helped me explore ideas that I had for my wedding in greater detail and develop new one that I couldn't have thought of on my own. She is an extremely skilled professional and I am so glad we hired Jessica as a month-of/day-of coordinator. I would HIGHLY recommend her to future brides! She ensured the day ran smoothly and allowed Derek and I to enjoy our wedding day without a hitch. I am beyond thankful for all of her help! If you don't want to stress, hire Jess!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Jessica Lynn Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1