31 Tranquil Pl, Pooler, GA 31322 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Lyn Smith Photography

Offering great images for your special memories all at an affordable cost. No matter your package you get all of your wedding day coverage included and all of the photos that are captured. From the very beginning to the very end, let me help make your wedding the most memorable.

My name is Jessica and I am an Army wife and mother of two great kids who are 3 and 5. I also am a pet momma of two dogs. I love spending time with my family, animals, all things Disney, going to the beach, being crafty and of course photography. Photography has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember!

Jessica Lyn Smith Photography (me!!) was established in 2010 and has done photography in three different states, residing in the Savannah area for 3 1/2 years now. I love doing weddings they are my most favorite but I also very much enjoy family, child and newborn photography. I cherish my clients and love the relationships that are evolved through my job as their photographer! I look forward to meeting you!

Follow Jessica Lyn Smith Photography on

wedding309
71098c243618e41a Wedding149
wedding172

6 Reviews for Jessica Lyn Smith Photography

Jessica was incredible! She did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and everything turned out exactly how we wanted it!! She was extremely professional and provided our sneak peeks within a day of both photo sessions and provided us with our proofs within the time she quoted for us.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2015

Jessica did newborn pictures for me! Some of the most beautiful photographs I have ever seen (even though I think every photo of my babies are beautiful ;) Of course with newborns and children not everything goes smoothly, but Jessica was so patient with us and captured some of the most precious moments between my two loves. She is a wonderful photographer that loves what she does and truly cares about her clients.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/09/2013

Jessica has taken pictures for me and my husband on a few different occasions. Each session she was so friendly and excited for us making us her sole focus. She always comes with great creative ideas but is still open to any suggestions you have. Her picture quality is absolutely amazing and she has a true talent for what she does. Her prices are always very reasonable and her turnaround time is the best i've seen. We would highly recommend Jessica for a wedding or any other event photography. I promise, you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jessica Lyn Smith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 31 Tranquil Pl Pooler, 31322 See on map