Off South Meadow Rd, Carver, MA 02330 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Doherty Photography

Over 18 years experience in wedding photography, and I still have an absolute passion for it!

Follow Jessica Doherty Photography on

Jessica Doherty Photography 5
Jessica Doherty Photography 6
Jessica Doherty Photography 7

Kristen · Married on 06/02/2018

Jessica was such a pleasure to work with and I’m beyond happy with all of my pictures. Jessica was very low key, I never felt stressed while taking any photos or realized she was there. Jessica had all our photos done in less than a week, I couldn’t believe it. I would highly recommend using Jessica, you will not be disappointed!!

• W

Winston · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband, our families, and I LOVED working with Jess and Tawnia for our wedding. They were so easy to work with (both the day of the wedding and through the planning leading up to it), and their spirit, kindness, and friendly professionalism helped everyone stay calm and collected throughout the day. Early in our planning process, we “met” with Jessica via Facetime to discuss the package options, her style of photography, and what we were looking for. We appreciated her willingness to meet us remotely, as we live in Boston and would have had a tough time traveling to Carver on a weekday afternoon. We were excited to find out that several of Jessica’s packages include a complimentary engagement shoot, as well! We had not been convinced that an engagement shoot was something we needed, but found the complimentary hour in Pembroke to be the perfect option. The pictures were beautiful and increased our excitement for her work on the wedding day. The day of the wedding, we knew we could rely on Jess and Tawnia to capture the day perfectly (especially through their incredible candids) and jump in to help with any bustling, crooked boutonnieres, etc. Not only was the finished product gorgeous, it was delivered to us much sooner than we had expected! We would HIGHLY recommend Jessica Doherty Photography to anyone looking for professional, reliable, and thoughtful photographer(s) for their wedding day, family photo shoot, or any other special occasion.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jessica Doherty Photography's reply:

Elise and Winston, you and your families were beyond enjoyable to work with. Tawnia and I had such a great time! We wish you both well!!

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Jess is awesome she captured every special moment of our wedding. She is extremely talented and the photos are a reflection of her skills. Every person I show the photos to are speechless. My husband and I can’t tank you enough and we will treasure those photos for many years to come.
    Sincerely

Jessica Doherty Photography 13
    Jessica Doherty Photography 14
    Jessica Doherty Photography 15

Jessica Doherty Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Christine. It was a lot of fun going to all the locations and, that sunset-I'll never forget that moment!! May you have a happy and healthy life together!

Jessica Doherty Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio
    Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

Beautiful, beautiful photography!! So excited every time we hear we'll be working with Jessica, and can't wait to see the gorgeous images she's captured!

• DJX Studio
    DJX Studio Wedding DJs

JD & Co. are great to work with.

• Mike's Music, Inc.
    Mike's Music, Inc. Wedding DJs

As the owner of a local DJ entertainment company, I have worked with many photographers thru my career and working with a professional photographer, like Jessica is such a relief! Not only is she professional, fun and talented, but she is very good at what she does and I know this, because I have been working weddings with her for over 15 years! Jessica is always right there to capture the images on the dance floor. One look at her work online and you'll see that you've made the right decision hiring her.

• Off South Meadow Rd Carver, MA 02330 See on map