Jessica Castiglia Events llc

• Em Devaud Events LLC
  • One More Bite Catering & Events

4 Reviews for Jessica Castiglia Events llc

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2010

I saw a review on the boards last month that called her a wedding Ninja. I’d also like to add Therapist to that title. Jessica was amazing in helping keep both of us calm and happy. If there was an issue it was amazing to be able to just call Jessica and it was magically taken care of. At one point I had to send her to calm my Fiance who was freaking out about an issue with our B&B and that in itself was worth every penny. I would highly recommend her to everyone. Her calm demeanor, attention to detail, and professionalism made for the perfect wedding day.

Sent on 10/27/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2010

I saw a review on here that called Jessica a wedding Ninja. I’d also like to add Therapist to that title. Jessica was amazing in keeping u both calm and happy. If there was an issue it was amazing to be able to just call Jessica and it was magically taken care of. At one point I had to send her to calm my Fiancé who was freaking out about a B&B issue and that in itself was worth every penny.
    I would highly recommend her to everyone. She was always early, stayed late, and unbelievably prepared. Her calm demeanor, attention to detail, and professionalism made for the perfect wedding day.

Sent on 11/12/2010
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/25/2010

If I could give Jessica more stars, I would! She was absolutely wonderful to work with at every turn. If it hadn't been for her, both of us would have driven ourselves crazy with the details leading up to our big day.

I was formerly a corporate event planner and am quite experienced in planning events for up to 1,000 attendees & juggling lots of vendors. Well - its a whole different story when its your own wedding! We hosted a beautiful outdoor ceremony & reception on Block Island for 200 guests and logistically it was a lot more complicated than anything on the mainland. With Jessica's help though, it was a breeze for Scott and I.

She took on all of the responsibility, keeping our tight budget in mind and catering each decision to our unique tastes. Her help with juggling vendors, family members, decor and even homemade bouquets was absolutely priceless.

In large part thanks to Jessica, we truly had THE best day of our lives. Thank you so so much! I would recommend her to every bride & groom.

Sent on 10/02/2010

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Jessica Castiglia Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Newport, 02840 See on map
    Location of (Jessica Castiglia Events llc)