Jessica Bennett Photography

Jessica Bennett Photography

10 Reviews for Jessica Bennett Photography

Guys, this is the best photographer I have ever worked with. She was on time for our events, she had a pristine attention to detail, her acute precision with what she envisioned for our pictures made the entire process so smooth. Jessica took the time to ask me what I wanted and made notes (which she brought to the wedding) and executed them greatly. If you want good memories and great quality, Jessica is your girl.

Profile Picture Tery-Ann, 12/13/13, 1 Review

Profile Picture Tery-Ann, 12/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my husband and I first became engaged, we knew we wanted Jessica Bennett to be our photographer. She had done several weddings that we had attended prior, and I admired her professionalism, her commitment to the bride and groom to make sure the pictures they wanted most made it into their wedding album, and the finished product when photos were released. She is a pleasure to work with, and does everything she can to make sure you get every shot that you want, as well as capture the atmosphere of the event. She wants the bride and groom to be happy, first and foremost. We were set to have our wedding outdoors, and had gone out to the venue beforehand to plan out where we would and could take pictures. However, it was awful weather the day of the wedding, but she kept me calm and had a back-up plan to get all the photos that I wanted, even though the weather was not working in our favor. She can recreate any inspirational photograph you show to her, and her style is one-of-a-kind, creating classic photographs that reflect each couple she works with. I would recommend her first and foremost to anyone I know who is in need a photographer for any event.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/20/13, 1 Review