Jessi Field Photography

1204 East Gonzalez Street Pensacola, FL 32501, Pensacola, FL 32501 Map · Phone number

About Jessi Field Photography

I am moved by real life. Real life in my eyes is honest and honest isn't always pretty. I do believe imperfection and vulnerability are beautiful though. The most beautiful moments are the ones that just happen. They aren't forced, posed, or pinned beforehand. I love context and meaningful relationships. I am a storyteller and documenting life and love for others is everything to me. My style is moment heavy and candid, and focused on the things that are important to you. My most important goal is to document your story.

Follow Jessi Field Photography on

a297d3ea207ae6e3 1487975770207 dsc2101
dsc2101

21 Reviews for Jessi Field Photography

Pevee · Married on 10/07/2016

If you want to capture every emotion possible for your big day, choose Jessi and Jess. SERIOUSLY! Anyone who has looked through our pictures has choked up like they were there watching us cry and laughed at our expressions during the reception. They both were very professional and helped through everything!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Jessi Field Photography's reply:

Thank you for the positive review!

hillary · Married on 04/30/2016

Jessi was AMAZING to work with! I was nervous about being the center of attention, but Jessi made me feel so comfortable! And the photos are so incredible. She communicated with my wedding coordinator and helped the day progress seamlessly. She went above and beyond my expectations and I could not have picked a better photographer!! Thank you Jessi!!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Jessi Field Photography's reply:

Thank you for the positive review! I loved working with you!

Nick · Married on 12/12/2015

The truth is.. Jessi blew us away.

She is an artist, its very clear to see, but the day we say our photos, we were speechless.
    She captured the exact emotion that I feel about my wife, perfectly and without words.
    She went above and beyond in every aspect of process to make sure we were taken care of.
    Honestly it felt like we were her only clients! That is how much time and energy she gives to each couple.
    She has a real and genuine personality that just radiates.. She makes you feel SO comfortable and encourages you to "just be you!" which translated in our photos.
    Jessi isn't your average photographer- You are hiring a true creative here, who is passionate about her profession.
    If you are on the fence, let me give you the push... BOOK Jessi! She is hands down an incredible photographer and person.
    She is worth every penny.

Thank you Jessi!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Jessi Field Photography's reply:

Thank you for the positive review!

Jessi Field Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

• BeachPreacher.com
    BeachPreacher.com Wedding Officiants

One of the most dedicated and talented professionals I have ever met. Every wedding I officiate and Jessi is the Photographer is a TRULY AMAZING EXPERIENCE. She is at the top of the photogs in the Nation. And, I have met and shot with many greats, and she has to be in the top 1% out there. A wonderful person who really listens to the bride/groom and then will simply amaze you.

• JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist
    JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessi Field does absolutely incredible work! So much so that I chose her for my own wedding. A wonderful human, incredible photographer, and her talent is truly a worthwhile investment.

• Coastal Soirees
    Coastal Soirees Wedding Planners

Jessi is so extraordinarily talented. Her lens captures the moment in the most breathtaking detail with a perspective that is truly in a league of its own. Jessi balances the art of being the consumate professional while at the same time making you feel relaxed and at ease when all eyes are on you. We love when our clients choose Jessi Field Photography!

• 130 South Palafox Place, THE WES Pensacola, 32502 See on map