Woodbridge, NJ 07095 Map · Phone number

About Jesse Hernandez Photography

I am a Mitzvah, weddings and special events photographer in the NY/NJ area and I love creating beautiful images in a creative and fun way.

Photography and art are my passions so I am all about the details. Your son's hand-knitted kippah, the ruffles in your wedding dress or your grandmother's heirloom jewelry.

I infuse my images with enough feeling and emotion so you can relive your special day for many years to come.

Please contact me so we can discuss your special event!
I am a member of MM, PPA, WPPI and NAPP.

...and I LOVE referrals!

jhpweb71
jhpweb04

20 Reviews for Jesse Hernandez Photography

Dayna · event on 10/20/2012

Once again, Jesse has come through with phenomenal photos from one of the most important days in our lives. Having shot our wedding, our daughter's mitzvah and my brother's wedding, I knew that Jesse wouldn't disappoint us at our son's Bar Mitzvah. He is kind to the elders, patient with the little ones, and the perfect amount of silly with the entire family! We can't figure out exactly how he manages to capture every, single special moment of the event...but he does! We fully trust Jesse with our whole hearts and look forward to sharing our youngest daughter's mitzvah with him and his talented staff. THANK YOU JESSE!

Sent on 12/20/2012
  • User2894038 · event on 06/09/2012

After interviewing several photographers for our sons bar mitzvah we thought Jesse was the best choice for us. Jesse understood what we wanted and was able to be flexible. He was extremely professional and responsive especially the day of our affair. We have recommended him to our friends and family and are planning on using him for our next mitzvah.

Sent on 12/23/2012

Julie · Married on 06/11/2011

My husband and I got married in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in June of this year and were lucky enough to have Jesse and his assistants photograph our wedding day. I can't say enough great things bout Jesse. He is everything we could have hoped for, and more. Having an excellent photographer was at the top of my priority list for the wedding, and he and his team fit the bill on all aspects.

Quality: The photos he and his team took of our wedding day were amazing. They worked so hard in the blazing sun and heat, in the grass, on the beach, and throughout the resort, to capture all the emotions of the day and the setting absolutely beautifully. Looking back at our photos is like reliving all the joy, excitement, butterflies, laughter, silliness, and fun all over again. Because he had a team of three photographers, they were able to take shots from multiple angles, capture various things that neither my husband nor I even noticed, and document every aspect of the big day, from the time we started getting ready until the last guest left the reception. He really listened to our desire to have a mix of the artistic, photojournalistic-style shots that we love, plus all the traditional shots that our families wanted, and we are so happy with the way all the photos turned out.

Service: From our very first email exchange until now, months after our wedding, Jesse has been incredibly responsive, prompt, friendly, and 100% service-oriented. He is genuine, honest, and straightforward, which we really appreciate. He has a true passion for photography and really understands what brides are going through, what they want, and what they worry about. He is more than just doing a job on the day of the wedding – he is really intent on doing the best he can to make the couple happy, and he is excellent at meeting those needs. His friendly, fun attitude makes everyone feel at ease, and he fit right in at our wedding.

Value: The wedding packages he offers are an amazing value, especially if you’re having a destination wedding and looking for a US-based photographer to fly out for your wedding. I did a lot of research on wedding photographers, and no one else I found included travel costs in their package, and this was a huge bonus for us. We always knew from the start just how much we would be spending on the photography portion of the wedding, and never once did that change, which was incredibly reassuring. As all brides know, expenses add up quickly, and there are always unexpected costs that come into the picture. This was never the case with Jesse’s services. Included in our package was an engagement photo session + DVD of photos and online gallery; unlimited coverage of the wedding day; DVD of wedding photos, with online gallery + 4x6 prints; wedding album, and 2 parent albums. No one else I researched offered this much in their package, with travel included for all 3 photography team members, at such a reasonable rate. The engagement session was such a great bonus for us, and I highly recommend it to every bride and groom – it gave us a chance to get to know Jesse better (which was the point of hiring a US-based photographer), and made us much more comfortable with being the center of attention and being photographed in public spaces.

We are absolutely thrilled with our wedding photos and can’t thank Jesse and his team enough for doing such a wonderful job; we will treasure our wedding photos for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/16/2011

Jesse Hernandez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,395.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Debbies Bouquets
    Debbies Bouquets Wedding Florists

On May 20th my good friend Dayna got married and I was so happy to be her florist and make her day perfect. I have never seen Jesse Hernandez's work and when she showed me the proofs I was amazed! Every shot was beautiful and still very natural looking, after working in the business for 20 years I have seen ALOT of photographers and I am not impressed very often but I would recommend Jesse to everyone!!!!!!

• April Beer, Celebrant & Modern Minister
    April Beer, Celebrant & Modern Minister Wedding Officiants

I've had the chance to work with Jesse Hernandez Photography on a few weddings and he's the ultimate professional! His work is stunning and working with him is a breeze. He is witty and warm and makes his couple's feel at ease. He shoots lovely portraits and amazing candid shots. As an Officiant I like to allow the photographer full access so they can get the best pictures, but I also do not want to be disturbed during the ceremony - Jesse gets the million dollar shots and is not obtrusive to myself, the couple or the guests. I'm looking forward to my next ceremony with Jesse Hernandez photography!

• Woodbridge, 07095 See on map