Baden, PA 15005 Map · Phone number

About JESPhotography

**It's wedding season!! Book with JESPhotography between now and January 31, 2013 and receive 15% off of your entire wedding package!  (not valid with any other discounts)

PHOTOGRAPHER

OCCASTIONAL BRIDE CALMER-DOWNER AND/OR MOTHER OF THE BRIDE KICKER-OUTER

YEP, THAT’S ME!

Jessica. Easy going, down to earth, normal, fun, happy, fun to be around.  I am passionate about photography and love people! I love capturing personalities of my clients.  When I look through my camera, that is when the artistic side of me comes out.  Capturing personalities is what makes a photo, a photo.  Your wedding photography is timeless, ready to be enjoyed again and again for your entire life and passed down to generations.  I believe that you only have one life, so you should fill it with things that make you happy. Photography makes me happy, so I choose to make it my life’s work.  I know my job is done when I can provide you with photos that bring you joy.

Creating beautiful and fun photography is my passion. I look for genuine smiles, playful expressions, meaningful looks, cool compositions and fun!  All great wedding photographers can capture beautiful, traditional portraits of your day, but I have found that best photos are captured when my clients are truly enjoying the moment, whether it be romantic, silly, tender or wild!

MY STYLE  LOVES YOUR STYLE

Your wedding Photography is timeless, ready to be enjoyed again and again for your entire life and passed down generations.  I sincerely hope to be at your wedding and I thank you for consideration of my services.

Sincerely, Jessica Slavic | Photographer

dad29a0de6e540a2 1344342529459 JenBradTeaser

8 Reviews for JESPhotography

• Rika

Rika · Married on 08/06/2011

Jess and Maggie were a great team and did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day. They got the shots that we wanted and even surprised us with some other amazing shots. Overall, we were very happy with their work, and we also loved the way our album turned out.

Sent on 02/21/2012

Emily · Married on 10/16/2010

Jess was an amazing wedding photographer. She knew what we were looking for on our big day but had great ideas on how to make it all happen. We were thrilled with the photos she took and happily recommend her to friends and family planning a wedding! She was very professional but also a lot of fun and really captured our love and happiness.

Sent on 08/04/2011

David · Married on 09/11/2010

As a photographer myself I was very critical in choosing one that would capture the moments of our special day. I interviewed dozens of photographers over a couple months, even my own colleagues. I found Jessica to be the perfect person to shoot our wedding. Her style is exactly what I was looking for. Excellent lighting techniques, very friendly and outgoing. We felt very comfortable knowing she was getting it all. Then when we recieved our package I was amazed to find shots that I never even thought about. I would certainly recommend her to anyone that wants a quality photographer shooting thier special day. Thank You Jessica!!!

Sent on 08/04/2011

JESPhotography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Baden, 15005 See on map
    Location of (JESPhotography)

JESPhotography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does JESPhotography offer?

JESPhotography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does JESPhotography offer?

JESPhotography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does JESPhotography offer for wedding events?

JESPhotography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend JESPhotography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

JESPhotography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.7 in professionalism, 4.5 in value and 4.4 in quality of service.