Dallas, TX 75202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Jeremy Powers Music

My name is Jeremy Powers, thank you for considering us. We are primarily a Country Band with a touch of Motown, Classics and Southern Rock, I believe music is powerful in its ability to fill a room with the perfect ambiance, transform an ordinary moment into an unforgettable experience, and foster an irresistible desire to just get up and dance. Having the "right" music requires a band with more than just strong musical abilities, vast playlists, and competitive accomplishments. It takes forethought and planning to understand the host's vision for the event and the makeup of the overall audience. For weddings, this information gathering takes place through initial discussions with the bride and groom where we talk through the main musical considerations for the wedding and reception. For any event, communication continues throughout the planning process, and responsiveness is a guarantee. Whether you know exactly what you want or you need guidance navigating through the idea of live music at your event, we're passionate about helping you make informed decisions. Our expertise lies in seamless execution of entertainment that resonates across multiple generations, from toddlers to grandparents - whether at large weddings, private parties, corporate events, or the smallest and most intimate of weddings. We are available for both full band and/or acoustic performances.

We play current Top 40, Country, Texas Country, Motown, Classic/Southern Rock, Contemporary Christian, etc. We have played on a range of stage sizes from back yard patios to the AT&T/Cowboys Stadium. We placed in Shiner Bock's Rising Star Competition 2012 & 2013, was 106.9 The Ranch Singer/Songwriter Finalist, had 3 singles on the radio "I Wish Heaven Had a Telephone", "Starbucks" & "My Girl" and have been featured in multiple magazines as featured artist. We love what we do, and we would honor the opportunity to talk through your needs and provide a custom proposal that fits your vision and budget. Please reach out to me directly with any questions you have.

We appreciate the consideration,

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 6 vídeos

38 Reviews for Jeremy Powers Music

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Absolutely amazing band. If you don't hire them you're crazy!! Super helpful if you need assistance and if not it will be just how you want it! Thank you so much for amazing entertainment!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

The Jeremy Powers Band is AMAZING! My wedding was out of state for them but they were more helpful than almost all my in town vendors! Jeremy always made himself available to go over things with me, was very helpful with song recommendations, and very accommodating with all my requests! I'm so happy I found them because I would not have wanted another band at our wedding ceremony/reception! They made the evening SO much fun and they sounded AMAZING! All my guests were coming up to tell me how blown away they were with the band! My grandma still brings it up each time we talk :) OH, and if he is available you have to get the electric fiddle player! He played at our ceremony and our reception and the sound was beautiful!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Tina · Married on 06/04/2016

Jeremy and the band were amazing. Our guests were on the dance floor all night long. I'm just waiting for my son to pop the question so I can hire them again! ??

Sent on 06/27/2016

Jeremy Powers Music FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 3600
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Blues
    Classic Rock
    Country
    Gospel
    Motown
  • What music services do you provide?
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones