4844 Warren St., Fort Worth, TX 76115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Jeremy & Kristin

We are Jeremy and Kristin, a husband and wife photography team based out of Dallas/Fort Worth Texas.

We love watching Netflix, going to our church, kissing our baby girl, and spending time together.

We love what we do, because we do it together.

• WM Patterson Photography

Photos 3 Photos
Videos 4 vídeos

11 Reviews for Jeremy & Kristin

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2013

If you want to work with a couple of outstandingly professional photographers and amazingly sweet human beings, then look no further than Jeremy & Kristin. Oh and let's not forget their INCREDIBLE photos. I am so thankful for Google! I shot them an email and not long after I got a phone call from Jeremy. He was the first photographer that I had talked to, and after about five minutes of talking with him I knew that they would be the last! I usually don't make such quick judgements but I'm surely glad I did. Jeremy and Kristin went above and beyond just taking our photos, they also helped us plan our day and sent lots of encouragement along the way (which does wonders!). PICK UP THAT PHONE AND CALL NOW! :)

Sent on 03/27/2013

Kayla · Married on 10/06/2012

Jeremy and Kristin are truly the most wonderful photographers. When planning my wedding, I had no idea about photography, so like many, I went through review after review. When I came upon Jeremy and Kristin's website, I instantly knew that I would be choosing them. All of their pictures look amazing, and from reading their blog you can see that they are easy going likeable people. My husband and I did not believe we could take a good picture, but with Jeremy and Kristin we took great pictures. They make you feel comfortable and put you at ease in front of the camera. On my wedding day, of course they were right on time and helped keep us on schedule. Jeremy and Kristin's pictures, professionalism, and personality are all of the top quality. I could not have asked for a better experience on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Bethany · Married on 09/29/2012

I chose Jeremy and Kristen photography because of their beautiful outdoor shots and I was planning on using an outdoor venue. Their photo package prices were very reasonable especially everything that was included. They are a husband and wife team so they automatically include a second photographer that was very important to me. They went above and beyond and even included a slides how at the reception of all the shots they got that day and from the ceremony. I had several of my guests at the wedding rave about the beautiful shots that they saw at the reception. The turnaround time for pictures was very quick. You can tell that they love what they do and they put that same passion in their photos.

Sent on 10/17/2012