San Francisco, CA 94116 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

47a213da6b14c907 1329289902226 17
Wedding6of8
47a213da6b14c907 1329289902226 17

4 Reviews for Jeremy Cortez Photography

Daniel · Married on 03/10/2012

We chose Jeremy to be our engagement and wedding photographer and it was the right decision. He was very professional. Few weeks before our engagement shoot we met and he made sure he understand what my wife and I liked. He showed us many different styles of photos and let us choose the styles we want. He made many good suggestions of places we can go to shoot based on our hobbies. He was very patient and we ended up shooting in two different dates at many different locations.

He showed up for our wedding rehearsal and worked with the event captain at the venue to find out which locations are best for photos. He was on time the next day, bright and early with his staff, and worked the whole day and night. They took so many photos. All my guests were very comfortable around him. He had great visions and ideas. There were so many good pictures. We trusted him and he delivered.

He was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/29/2012
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 09/17/2011

I was thoroughly impressed with Jeremy Cortez Photography. Finding a photographer for your wedding is VERY difficult because everyone has such different styles and visions. But Jeremy was extremely easy to work with. He asked us to send in pictures of what we thought we wanted, and he even met up with us for a good hour at the venue to discuss what he envisioned and also to get an idea of what we were thinking.

The day of the wedding, he was early! He was supposed to be there at 2pm, and he arrived at 1pm with his crew. I found this to be very helpful, as it lessened my fear of "where is the photographer, omg!!!!!!" He had a whole schedule planned out and printed out, and we were on time with each item.

He foresaw a lot of things that could potentially happen, and he had a good sense of time management - for example, I thought photos with family would be obvious and everyone that is family would know that they need to stay for pictures, and I thought that 20 minutes would be sufficient for family pics... but prior to the wedding day, he mentioned to me that we should probably allot 30. Good thing he recommended that, because family pictures are NOT EASY!!! Especially when you have a big family. *sigh.

Either way, we were very happy with his professionalism and his guidance. We loved that he listened to us and gave us his professional input. The pictures came out great, and every time people come to our house and see them, they always comment on them.

Sent on 04/24/2012

Derek · Married on 08/05/2011

If you are looking for a professional and extremely creative photographer, look no further. Jeremy Cortez is your guy! He is so down to earth, and so passionate about his work, it's obvious that he loves his job. He was on time, courteous to my friends & family, and absolutely a blast to work with! He has this charm about him that gets everyone very comfortable working with him in front of the camera. I don't know about you, but I wanted someone who can get everyone to laugh and put up a real smile during my wedding and Jeremy did just that!

Most the time you didn't know he was there, but the pictures show otherwise. He took so many pictures of everything that was going on... if you flip through our album, it's like his pictures are telling you a story... the story of our wedding day. He left nothing out! I can say so many good things about his photos, but you know... "a picture is worth a thousand words"... see for yourself, it'll be well worth your time and one of the best decisions you've made for your big day!

I don't know how he does it, but he is also is easily accessible, every e-mail or IM I sent he would respond immediately. He really made me feel like I could let go and allow him to do what he does best without worrying about whether or not he can capture the moment.

In summary, Jeremy's charming personality and talent resulted in gorgeous wedding photos. This is the guy that we would recommend to all our friends simply based on own working experience with him.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Jeremy Cortez Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Proofs

• San Francisco, 94116 See on map
    Location of (Jeremy Cortez Photography)

Jeremy Cortez Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Jeremy Cortez Photography offer?

Jeremy Cortez Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary

What photography materials does Jeremy Cortez Photography offer for wedding events?

Jeremy Cortez Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Proofs
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Jeremy Cortez Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jeremy Cortez Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.