Los Angeles, CA 90004 Map · Phone number

About JEO Events

Create floral and event design that blends individual style with memorable details.

At JEO Events, it is our passion to create exquisite and brilliant blooms that will leave a lasting impression of your wedding as truly one‐of‐a‐kind. We can custom design any and all floral pieces for your wedding. Designs are customized to reflect your vision and personal style, plus fit your budget. We deliver and set‐up anywhere from Malibu to Orange County and all venues in between.

• Bride's bouquet and Groom's boutonnieres
• Bridesmaid's bouquet and Groomsmen's boutonnieres
• Ceremony or altar arrangements
• Table centerpieces
• Cake and Sweetheart table

To download a complete list of wedding flowers for your bridal party, ceremony or reception, click here.

At JEO Events, your inspirations and ideas come to fruition with flawless execution. We make it happen for your celebration through a smooth process.

• Detailed consultation - We'll sit down in your venue with your sample photos, magazine clippings, wedding scrapbook and whatever else has inspired you. Together we'll design your wedding floral package.

• Continuous collaboration – We'll discuss what's in season and what will give you the best quality as your big day approaches.

• Incredible attention to detail – Finally, all your hard work will come to full bloom on your very special day.

Contact us today at (323) 854‐5997 or write us at carmela@jeoevents.com.

232323232fp94nu32449578WSNRCG33458272338nu0mrj
232323232fp94nu32449578WSNRCG33458272338nu0mrj
IMG8332
dlpdailyphoto080109t

5 Reviews for JEO Events

This review is LONG overdue. JEO Events was amazing. I actually found them at a local bridal show. Responsive, reasonably priced and professional. I did not use them for day of coordination but I should have. Excellent service and beautiful flowers!!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Gabe · Married on 10/18/2014

Without a single doubt, this is the BEST money we spent on the whole wedding.

Look, if you're planning a wedding, you already know how stressed out you are. There are things that you (and only you) can do -- get your outfit handled, write your vows, etc. For everything else, there's Carmela. She handled caterers, events, floral, lighting, set up, take down, rentals, cleaning, venue, photographers, the whole entire thing.

I was way stressed out before we brought her on, but everything was so perfect, exactly how we planned it, and we actually had the time and capacity to enjoy our day.

You may be thinking you'll handle it yourself. Just stop. You don't want to do that. Pass it over, rest easy knowing she's got it handled.

Sent on 11/04/2014

I have never written a review on Yelp but the job Carmela did with our wedding was beyond anything I could imagine. We had our wedding last month in July.

I orginally hired her as my florist. From day one she was on top of it and professional. I had not hired a wedding planner as I saved lots of money with a more DIY approach. Needless to say, right before the wedding (about a week) I was overwhelmed and decided to hire her as a day-of coordinator also. To say she did a wonderful job isn't saying enough. From the rehearsal the day before to her amazingly calm but strong presence on the day of the wedding, Carmela was a Godsend!

I will most definitely be booking her for any future event planning or florals that I may need. She truly took my wedding to a different level. I could'nt have asked for a better vendor!

Sent on 08/14/2013