12277 Darby, Clarksville, MI 48815 Map · Phone number

About Jenuine Creations, LLC - Photography

Greetings Future Brides & Grooms,

A little about us...Jenuine Creations began over 30 years ago. At that time I was doing designs, photography, artwork and custom "Teddy Bears". As things have changed over the years, (I acquired a wonderful husband and three beautiful daughters) the direction of my business slowly began to shift towards more solidly photography.

Jenuine Creations now includes one of my creative, capable and ingenious daughters; Nicole. Jenuine Creations now is focused solely on Photography and capturing Wedding moments to last a lifetime. Our style tends to lean towards a more journalistic and natural approach, however, we can accommodate whatever our clients desire. We love working with couples and their families who have an interest in fun, spontaneity, laughter and love.

For more information, please feel free to browse our website.

We would love to have the opportunity to serve you, our packages can be created to fit your needs and are affordable for any budget. Contact us and let's get started.

Most Sincerely,

blogheadercopy18
weddingcar

3 Reviews for Jenuine Creations, LLC - Photography

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2019

I have known Jen and Nicole for a long time and I was so excited to have them capturing our wedding. As well as engagment pictures. They are such talented individuals and work so well as a team. There cheerful, outgoing personalitys make picture taking so much fun for everyone involved. Jen and Nicole have a passion for photography and it shows in their work. I was so impressed with the results of all the pictures. I am so happy that i was able to share our special day with them. I wouldnt have wanted anyone else with the resposibility of capturing all of the "kodak" moments. Thank you so much.

Sent on 12/16/2010

NIKIA · Married on 05/19/2009

Wow, this mother daughter team were AMAZING!!!!! Very professional, flexible, and creative. They were the best vendors at my wedding. With 2 photographers the entire day they captured every moment of my special day and the pictures tell the story wonderfully. I would recommend them over and over again they were GREAT all my guest loved them and Jennifer is soooooooooooo sweet I fell in love with her as if she was my mother and not my photographer.

Sent on 07/20/2010

Roger · Married on 06/12/2010

Quality work and was willing to improvise on the day of the wedding. Came early and stayed later than contracted! They were AWESOME. It was also great to have two different aged photographers. One got the edgier more modern pictures while the other did a great job with the more traditional style. Great teamwork. The only downfall was our personalities were just a bit off so we got frustrated a time or two...but nothing that ruined our day!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Jenuine Creations, LLC - Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

• Pritchard Photography
    Pritchard Photography Wedding Photographers

I just love Jennifer and Nicole. Not only are they talented, but they are the sweetest most fun loving duo I have ever been around. Polite, kind, fun, it just doesn't get any better then these two. I'm so proud to have them as part of my circle of photographer friends!

• 12277 Darby Clarksville, 48815 See on map