Jens Jams Mobile DJ

Jens Jams Mobile DJ

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jens Jams Mobile DJ

An affordable alternative to many other local DJ's

With prices starting at just $500, I offer an affordable alternative to many other DJ companies out there.  I offer a 3 speaker sound system with subwoofer and dance lighting in my base package up to unlimited time or even a 6 speaker sound system in my other packages. Contact Jen's Jams today!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (3)
MC (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
Uplighting (2)

We loved having Jen at our wedding! She kept the party going and was an amazing addition to our big day.

Profile Picture Sadie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jen was great! She was so fun and so kind! She kept the crowd going all night during my barn wedding in the 45 degree weather. She was super accommodating when I asked her if my little sister could sing our first dance and she helped dismiss all of our tables for dinner. She even got on the dance floor to show people how to do a specific dance.
You always hear how a DJ can make or break a wedding reception and and I can honestly say Jen is a big reason all the people stayed as long as they did.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jen did our wedding in October 2017. She was fantastic! The perfect blend of professional and personable. She went above and beyond to make sure the whole day was perfect. We loved that we were treated like friends not clients. We really can not say enough about how much we enjoyed having Jen as our DJ and would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 1 Review