12265 World Trade Drive, Suite D, San Diego, CA 92128 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jennywennycakes

Jennywennycakes are a custom bakery, operating out of a commercial kitchen in Clairemont.

We specialize in beautiful and delicious wedding cakes, cupcakes, cookies and desserts.

Our cakes are baked from scratch with the best ingredients, we try to use local ingredients wherever possible, including Schaner eggs and Jackies Jams.

We hear from our customers that our cakes are less sweet than most.

We cant wait to hear from you, call us at 619-356-0536 or email us at jennywennycakes@gmail.com or fill out the contact form on our website www.jennywennycakes.com

Follow Jennywennycakes on

DSC01632
DSC06292
Modern cutting cake with gold painting and a hand made sugar peony
Modern cutting cake with gold painting and a hand made sugar peony
Romantic wedding cake at historic Mount Woodson Golf course, ivory fondant with piping detail, hand...
Classic square buttercream cake with piping to match wedding invitation

Jennywennycakes 2
Jennywennycakes 3
  • Sarah

Sarah Frances · Married on 12/08/2018

The most delicious wedding cake and desserts!

DELICIOUS!!! Is all I need to say!! We hired Jenny to make the wedding cake and small bite desserts after several months of reading reviews on line. Being from the Bay Area, we weren't sure what to expect but let me tell you, we were not disappointed in any way!! Communication remotely was easy and efficient and the pricing was incredibly reasonable. We made our way to San Diego in early August for a tasting to pick out our flavors and desserts. WOW!!! We were all blown away about how delectable everything tasted!! Jenny was patient with our asks (for less sweetness here, more chocolate there, etc) and on the day of the wedding, she did not disappoint. In fact, I had been planning on having extra slices to take home after the wedding but our guests ate EVERY SINGLE piece of cake and desserts that were offered!!! Everyone has been raving about how delicious it all tasted, including my husband. Jenny was an absolute pleasure to work with and we are so grateful that she helped us make our wedding day treats come true!!!!

Amber · Married on 09/16/2018

The cake was exactly what I asked for and delicious. They delivered on time and decorated the cake with flowers I provided—it looked great!

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2018

You know the cake is good when it's all gone in 2 minutes, especially when it's vegan! My husband and I ordered vegan cupcakes for our wedding, through Jennywennycakes. They had a pretty good selection for vegan cake options. When we tastes their berry cupcake with cashew cream we knew that was the one! My sister has a slight allergy to nuts, so that's when we decided to go with cupcakes and have two flavors. The cupcakes were such a hit! People could not stop raving about the flavor! I had a few people say they were the best they ever had and couldn't believe they were vegan! So I highly recommend Jennywennycakes because they did a great job at a fair price. It's not too often that I've been to a wedding and people can't stop talking about the dessert so I'm glad I booked with Jenny!

Jennywennycakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Paul Douda Photography
    Paul Douda Photography Wedding Photographers

Jenny has a splendid style and fantastic imagination to create hand crafted works of art in cakes and desserts. Her cakes are stylish, unique, and totally yummy! I highly recommend Jenny for your desserts!

• Unveiled
    Unveiled Wedding Dresses

Jenny's talent and creativity in the artistry of baking and design is impeccable. Her attention to detail and customer service is unmatched. Herself as well as the entire team at Jennywenny is fabulous and oh so talented. Every bride should have their wedding cake look and taste as great as this group of individuals can make it. This team creates an easy and stress free experience in the selection and design process. We at Unveiled highly recommend Jennywenny to everyone of our beautiful curvy brides.

• The Condor's Nest Ranch
    The Condor's Nest Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

One of our Favorite Vendors here at Condor's Nest Ranch!

• 12265 World Trade Drive, Suite D San Diego, 92128 See on map