Jenny Yoo Collection

New York, NY View map Visit website

What is the collective vision of the bride and her bridesmaids? In a time where tradition is emphasized, weddings as a result, have become more intimate, holding a special meaning for both the couple and those who care for them. I have created a special line of bridesmaid and wedding dresses that evolve with the footsteps of today’s changing times. — JENNY YOO

We invite you to discover our exclusive new collection of dresses, revealing how we have redefined today’s bridal party. Our philosophy is to present you with a variety of dresses, incorporating rich and luxurious silks, chiffons, and cottons to create an elegant, feminine, and refined look. Attention to detail, cut, proportion, and workmanship ensures each dress the most feminine and flattering fit.

We design for the discriminating bride and bridesmaid who are looking for a dress that she can use not only for the bridal party, but again and again for any special occasion. Our goal is to give our client a beautiful quality dress that she can carry with her for years to come...

4.1

• Cori
    Cori H. Married on 08/18/2018

Really Helpful With Our Large, Mixed Gender Wedding Party Order

We used Jenny Yoo for my wedding dress; bridesmaid dresses for our large, mixed gender wedding parties; the flower girl dress; and my veil (through a 3rd party vendor partner). They were very helpful in facilitating such a large, complex order and let me and my bridesmaids make appointments as many times as necessary to make sure everyone was happy with their choices. We also took advantage of a month-long sale in August 2017 and I was so thankful that Jenny Yoo and my bridesmaids were all able to get their orders in from all over the US and UK for us to take advantage of the sale in a very limited amount of time since my husband and I were covering their outfits.

My only real constructive criticism is that the software their website was using was really outdated and not user friendly so I think it made it a little more difficult for everyone to submit their order through, but perhaps they have updated this infrastructure in the meantime!

Overall, I think my bridesmaids enjoyed that the outfits were a little different than what else is out there (we went with a floral pattern and chose 5 different styles including a skirt/top combo that they could then pick whichever they liked best). I was happy overall with my dress and veil in that I liked that they went with our overall wedding theme of a summer garden party, looked good next to the bridesmaids and groomsmen outfits, and that it was a fun blush color. Perhaps I would have chosen something a little less traditional looking in retrospect (I also really loved some of the subsequent Jenny Yoo designs that came out in 2018 & 2019 seasons!), but the dress & veil looked good in the wedding photos and worked well overall. And I can't thank the Jenny Yoo team enough for making sure such a large, complex order went so smoothly!
  • Tess
    Tess Married on 03/04/2017
    This is just a review of a Jenny Yoo dress, which I ordered online from Nordstrom. I snapped up the Annabelle convertible dress in Sterling (light gray / silver) as a last-minute backup, since it appeared the original dress I ordered was not going to show up on time. When I put the Annabelle on though, I began to sincerely doubt I would ever like a dress more than this one. It was gauzy and elegant, perfectly comfortable, but stayed up with no tugging. I ended up wearing this as my wedding dress and returning the one I originally intended to wear. I'm so glad I did, as I felt very "myself" on my wedding day, very "at ease" but still fancy. The quality of these dresses are amazing, especially for the price, and I highly recommend them.
    Tessa Married on 06/10/2016
    Such a fun and wonderful experience with Jenny Yoo's team! I had the pleasure of working with Wendy, who helped me for a good year leading up to the big day. Wendy not only found me a gorgeous wedding dress, belt, and earrings, but she also helped my mom find a Mother of the Bride dress, and she helped with selecting the colors and styles for my bridal party -- and even assisted with the fitting for several of them. I felt so beautiful in my dress the day of and couldn't have been happier with how everyone's look turned out. Thank you, Wendy -- you were so incredibly helpful and great.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

26 photos · 04/21/2018
  • Kyle & Kate
    24 photos · 07/16/2017

139 West 35th Street, 9th Floor New York, NY, 10018
Location of (Jenny Yoo Collection)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding