Jenny Yoo Collection

139 West 35th Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10018 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 18

About Jenny Yoo Collection

What is the collective vision of the bride and her bridesmaids? In a time where tradition is emphasized, weddings as a result, have become more intimate, holding a special meaning for both the couple and those who care for them. I have created a special line of bridesmaid and wedding dresses that evolve with the footsteps of today’s changing times. — JENNY YOO

We invite you to discover our exclusive new collection of dresses, revealing how we have redefined today’s bridal party. Our philosophy is to present you with a variety of dresses, incorporating rich and luxurious silks, chiffons, and cottons to create an elegant, feminine, and refined look. Attention to detail, cut, proportion, and workmanship ensures each dress the most feminine and flattering fit.

We design for the discriminating bride and bridesmaid who are looking for a dress that she can use not only for the bridal party, but again and again for any special occasion. Our goal is to give our client a beautiful quality dress that she can carry with her for years to come...

Follow Jenny Yoo Collection on

• The Dessy Group
  • Paula Varsalona
  • Meurice Garment Care
carolinetranjyc192 002798 r1 015
Jenny Yoo Collection
Crepe De Chine Collection: Sabine, Madelyn + Blake Dresses in Fig + Whipped Apricot
Scarlett + Gwenyth Dresses
carolinetranjyc192 002798 r1 015

48 Reviews for Jenny Yoo Collection

• Tess

Tess · Married on 03/04/2017

This is just a review of a Jenny Yoo dress, which I ordered online from Nordstrom. I snapped up the Annabelle convertible dress in Sterling (light gray / silver) as a last-minute backup, since it appeared the original dress I ordered was not going to show up on time. When I put the Annabelle on though, I began to sincerely doubt I would ever like a dress more than this one. It was gauzy and elegant, perfectly comfortable, but stayed up with no tugging. I ended up wearing this as my wedding dress and returning the one I originally intended to wear. I'm so glad I did, as I felt very "myself" on my wedding day, very "at ease" but still fancy. The quality of these dresses are amazing, especially for the price, and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Tessa · Married on 06/10/2016

Such a fun and wonderful experience with Jenny Yoo's team! I had the pleasure of working with Wendy, who helped me for a good year leading up to the big day. Wendy not only found me a gorgeous wedding dress, belt, and earrings, but she also helped my mom find a Mother of the Bride dress, and she helped with selecting the colors and styles for my bridal party -- and even assisted with the fitting for several of them. I felt so beautiful in my dress the day of and couldn't have been happier with how everyone's look turned out. Thank you, Wendy -- you were so incredibly helpful and great.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Award

• 139 West 35th Street, 9th Floor New York, NY, 10018 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jenny Yoo Collection)