Jenny Park Photography

2432 E. 8th St., Los Angeles, CA 90021 Map · Phone number

34 Reviews for Jenny Park Photography

SANDIE · Married on 10/12/2013

I LOVE JENNY!!!!!!!! We found her using wedding wire and were so impressed by her portfolio that we had to meet her! She is so sweet and kind we enjoyed working with her. During the wedding her and her 2nd shooter were EVRYWHERE! I felt like they multiplied and got every angle possible during our ceremony. After our ceremony we did the fasted group pictures ever! She knew exactly how to organize everyone so we weren't standing around waiting for the next pose or picture. I loved how detailed and organized she was. During the pictures my BM's were saying OMG where did you find this photographer she is GOOD!

I am eagerly awaiting my pictures, judging by our family taking pictures of Jenny taking pictures, we are going to have stunning memories to last us a lifetime!

Thank you Jenny for being amazing and so much fun!

Jose · Married on 04/06/2013

Jenny was great! Very professional. She was very punctual and creative. we didn't have any issues with her. She took great photos of our wedding. We loved her work. I'll sure hire her again! Her price is worth it.

Marina · Married on 09/28/2012

My husband and I are ecstatic about our entire experience with Jenny. She is phenomenal and pays great attention to detail. She knows exactly what she's doing and captures all those perfect moments. We hired her for our wedding and purchased the package which includes the engagement session as well. Jenny got to know us and from there we worked together to find the most perfect locations for our engagement shoot. They came out absolutely stunning.

The day of the wedding, she and her video/photography team were there to capture all the love to express them in still photos and video. There were a blast to boot! Our wedding party loved working with them all day and they even joined us on the dance floor for a bit in between shots. She and her team was a perfect match for us, she does a fantastic job and knows how to make you feel comfortable. Jenny will get all your emotions to come through so beautifully onto paper...it's truly amazing. Anyone can take a photo, it takes someone genuinely talented to capture life, love and passion into a single, still image.

I can't wait to see our wedding photos and video! I will update once I receive them but I don't doubt that we will absolutely LOVE them!

Jenny Park Photography FAQ

• 2432 E. 8th St. Los Angeles, CA 90021 See on map
    By appointment only. Please call or email in advance of your visit.